What was your first game ever played(title-arcade,console or pc)and at what age?

GeorgeGianno

First game was on the atari 2600 in the early 80's. It involved a moon buggy which you jumped over craters and avoided attacks!. At the time ,I thought it was 'the dogs', but I can't for the life of me remember the name...possibly Moon something. Anyone have any ideas?.

It's Moon Patrol, released in 1983. Just played it in LittleBigPlanet2 community, and it was awesome  :ninja:

Oh yeah, my first games were Ice Climber and Top Gun for NES.

Edited by Ala-Arska

Sonic-the-Hedgehog-1.jpg

This, Sega MegaDrive was my first (my very own, we had an Atari 2600 too but I don't remember much of that), console.  I also played Wonder Boy III Monster's Lair at the start too.. but I remember Sonic was my first video game that I enjoyed at least, still play Sonic :)

i'm only 16 so i never actually played those really old consoles, my first console was something like playstation 1, but it wasn't a playstation 1, it was basically a programmed console that had over 200 installed games, and i remember playing that really old Super Mario game, Pacman, Duck Hunt (where that would laugh at me when i miss), also a really old Megaman game, i don't remember anything also that i played right at the start of my gaming, i was 4 then btw. :)

The first game I ever played was called Nanosaur. There isn't much footage of it, but it will blow your mind. 

A game in which you play as a dinosaur with rayguns and a jetpack?  Why in the world isn't this a reknown franchise?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the first game I played was on my cousin's Atari 2600, but damned if I know which one it was.

The first one I remember playing, though (the first one I chose when I started playing for the first time in my own Nintendo console), was Contra.  Still one of my favorite games of all time.