Trophy thoughts?

Betrigan

The lore trophies are the hard ones, I've got 1, also I've got 20 hours of play time and only level 22, and levelling is getting slower, so level 100 is going to be insane. The lore trophies have 5 requirements each, which range from easy to super depressingly difficult. It's going to be 150 hours+

Okay, I can confirm that lore challenges will not progress in private matches. I used Oscar Mike for a single match against bots and after the match, I checked his lore and the amount of rounds he shot did not increase at all. Not sure if it makes any difference if real people are playing instead of bots. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I can confirm that lore challenges will not progress in private matches. I used Oscar Mike for a single match against bots and after the match, I checked his lore and the amount of rounds he shot did not increase at all. Not sure if it makes any difference if real people are playing instead of bots. :/

Out of curiosity, is there a way to check this?  Like split-screen with a 2nd controller (if that's even an option)?  I don't have the game yet, nor a PS4, but I do want to play it, and if you can solo boost with 1-3 extra controllers in split-screen/4-way, that'd be pretty awesome.  Also, if doing this is possible, but doesn't progress lore challenges in private matches, what about a public match?

Out of curiosity, is there a way to check this?  Like split-screen with a 2nd controller (if that's even an option)?  I don't have the game yet, nor a PS4, but I do want to play it, and if you can solo boost with 1-3 extra controllers in split-screen/4-way, that'd be pretty awesome.  Also, if doing this is possible, but doesn't progress lore challenges in private matches, what about a public match?

Splitscreen is only two players. Also, there's a small text when choosing private match that says that lore challenges/trophies will not progress/unlock (although I unlocked a random trophy in a private match). Story missions (public and private) and multiplayer (public) do count for lore challenges.

Splitscreen is only two players. Also, there's a small text when choosing private match that says that lore challenges/trophies will not progress/unlock (although I unlocked a random trophy in a private match). Story missions (public and private) and multiplayer (public) do count for lore challenges.

Cool, thanks for the info!

Toby's lore would seem at this early stage to be the most difficult of the lore sets. I'd say all of them are time consuming in their own way. I'm level 80 or so with 70 hours logged. I've played most characters and completed 3 lore sets so far. Very time consuming platinum for your average gamer.

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Bumping an old thread but just needed to ask, is this game boostable with just one other person? Friend and I wanted to tackle it together though we're unsure how many players are actually required. We both have two controllers too.

Only two parts need more then two people or 2 controllers/accounts  "when you roll up with the squad" trophy which you can use alt accounts so only need 3 people if 2 have alt accounts. Also one of boldurs lore need 5 eldrid players on the same team but you can do this at the same time as the squad trophy. 

Also for the squad trophy all 5 accounts have to be psn friends with each other for it to count.

Edited by stupot00
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, stupot00 said:

Only two parts need more then two people or 2 controllers/accounts  "when you roll up with the squad" trophy which you can use alt accounts so only need 3 people if 2 have alt accounts. Also one of boldurs lore need 5 eldrid players on the same team but you can do this at the same time as the squad trophy. 

Also for the squad trophy all 5 accounts have to be psn friends with each other for it to count.

Thank you so much for the information!! Very helpful.

• Like 1

On 15/11/2017 at 3:22 PM, stupot00 said:

You do not need to be the five aldrid, you do mission history with a colleague aldrid and that's it, the challenge says that everyone is aldrid does not say how many characters they have to be.
I took it out in a game all being aldrid minus one that was Caldarius but he left before finishing and I skipped the challenge.

Most of the game is easy enough, been going through them recently myself. Bots are dumb enough for most challenges, with the occassional game where they become god tier and have all the buildables and camps on point.

The Boldur lore challenge which requires 5 eldrid, and the squad trophy are the only ones that really require coordination. The hardcore/advanced trophies are doable solo but having a friend is a good idea. More people scales how many you have to fight though.

I just remember how aids some of the lore used to be. 25 kills in a Battleborn instead of the now 5 assists was a nightmare. Benedict and Caldarius have some grindy ones but I got those before the other challenges completed.