DivineFoxy

Darksouls 3 - Trading service - All Rings - Armors.

283 posts in this topic

Do you have a Symbol of Avarice and/or Crystal Sage's Rapier? SoA didn't drop this run and bought the sorcery instead of the weapon.

Anyone that ever needs help in this game, I'm Happy to Help Items or anything else. Just message me preferably on discord (Huskii #7242) or email ([email protected]) I ask for discord or email rather than Playstation as I tend to not get notifications or receive them late.

Edited by Huskii

Do you have a Symbol of Avarice and/or Crystal Sage's Rapier? SoA didn't drop this run and bought the sorcery instead of the weapon.

i can give you  the symbol of ava. i can also try to drop the rapier but im not sure if you can pick it up!  message me on playstation when u have time to do this.

Hey DivineFoxy could you add me on psn we could trade well i would need a lot but im going for a plat and anything would go a long way pls add me and i would when i get home in few hours if you could help. Thanks in Advance

sure send me a request.

Anyone that ever needs help in this game, I'm Happy to Help Items or anything else. Just message me preferably on discord (Huskii #7242) or email ([email protected]) I ask for discord or email rather than Playstation as I tend to not get notifications or receive them late.

Edited by Huskii

I thought you couldn't drop covenant items? I tried to drop some proofs for my buddy but it didn't work. 

EDIT: Nevermind, saw your disclaimer, my bad :P

Edited by JaeDunn

Screen-Shot-2015-02-19-at-11.56.00-AM.pn

I'm hoping to start playing it soon, do you mind if I sent you a friend request already?

I'm hoping to start playing it soon, do you mind if I sent you a friend request already?

sure feel free to add me.

Would you mind if I sent you a friend request? I just ordered the game and I'm currently waiting to get my hands on it. Would be very nice to have someone to play with. 

Would you mind if I sent you a friend request? I just ordered the game and I'm currently waiting to get my hands on it. Would be very nice to have someone to play with. 

feel free to add me. 

Thinking of getting the game soon. I just have a question, can you trade at any time like in the beginning or do you have to be in a specific part in the game?

Hello stranger can i have ring plz (´∀`

hello neko chan ;3 you already got all rings from me but i can give you any ring you want always :D just make sure to wear it ;)xD

Thinking of getting the game soon. I just have a question, can you trade at any time like in the beginning or do you have to be in a specific part in the game?

you can trade everywhere. you can summon  "help" phantoms to trade you if the area boss is stil alive or " evil" hostile phantoms if the boss is death. i keep the undeath settlement boss alive to summon people to give them items. because thats easyer then placing my red sign for them to summon me.   there is a level cap. but that go's away if you put a session password. wich i use to trade to lower lvl players in diff ng cicles

Edited by DivineFoxy

Cool, can I add you? I'll probably need everything lol

DivineFoxy you're doing Gods work! Friend add incoming (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Edited by JokerJoe14

hi can i send you a friend request to, i need some stuff to

So all I need are the silver cat rings and the darkmoon ring along with all the NG+ and beyond variants for the trophy. Would really appreciate the help. 

Can anyone offer me RING OF FAVOUR, Covetous Gold Serpent Ring and Soul of a Crystal Sage,  thanks.

Edited by medenko1975

I just need wolf ring. Anyone can help?

Can anyone offer me RING OF FAVOUR, Covetous Gold Serpent Ring and Soul of a Crystal Sage,  thanks.

I can get you ring of favour and covetous gold serpent ring if you can get me wolf ring. 

DivineFoxy you're doing Gods work! Friend add incoming (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

sure everyone is free to add me ^.^

hi can i send you a friend request to, i need some stuff to

feel free to add me :)

So all I need are the silver cat rings and the darkmoon ring along with all the NG+ and beyond variants for the trophy. Would really appreciate the help. 

sure send me a playstation message when you have time! :)

hello medenko1975. i can give you the rings however i would greatly apriciate it if you would have actually read my post because as i stated. ( BOSS SOULS ARE NOT TRADEABLE IN THIS GAME )  i dislike having to tell people something cant be traded when they could have already read it beforhand.

I just need wolf ring. Anyone can help?

I can get you ring of favour and covetous gold serpent ring if you can get me wolf ring. 

i can give you the wolf ring no problem :)

Need the NG++ Rings if you would be kind enough to trade them :)

sure send me a message on my playstation when you have time! 

IF anyone give me all rings I will thanks and help him for the rest of my life

I'm not kidding

if you have'em you'll not gonna lose any of them,just make a back up save and drop them for me please guys please someone do this for me

IF anyone give me all rings I will thanks and help him for the rest of my life

I'm not kidding

if you have'em you'll not gonna lose any of them,just make a back up save and drop them for me please guys please someone do this for me

"simply reading my post would have already told you to pm me on my playstation to obtain all rings "  i gues reading is very hard :x