DivineFoxy

Darksouls 3 - Trading service - All Rings - Armors.

314 posts in this topic

"simply reading my post would have already told you to pm me on my playstation to obtain all rings "  i gues reading is very hard :x

You're awesome :|

nothing to say

You're awesome :|

nothing to say

haha just send me a message on playstation so that i can give you the rings xD its fine ;p

thank you divine again !!!

np :)

where did you get so many rings? are you in ng 100+ ? :P

im on ng+++++  but i have a backup safefile to be able to help asmuch people as i want.

Man, i would surely appreciate if you help me with the rings trophy as for now is the main reason i'm not attempting to get the platinum of the game.

Also, do anyone knows if we can share gestures? I remember getting two out of two phantoms when i was a sunbro helping a host but i'm not so sure.

Man, i would surely appreciate if you help me with the rings trophy as for now is the main reason i'm not attempting to get the platinum of the game.

Also, do anyone knows if we can share gestures? I remember getting two out of two phantoms when i was a sunbro helping a host but i'm not so sure.

you can only get emote's / gustures from npc phantoms and as items.  use this to get them > http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Gestures    i can give you all rings if you send me a message to my playstation so that i can tel you where to go and what password.

Oh, that's why. Ok, i'll add you later as i can't play for some days but i'll message you when i can. Thanks!

Super quick and such a time saver! Thanks a bunch!!

np glad to help ^.^

Hello! I have sent you a FR over PSN, I would like to have the service you are offering so I can help a couple of friends who are starting the game aswell. Thank you in advance, too much aprecciated Sir =)

Hi! Could you please possibly trade some ng+ rings with me Divine? I'd be happy to return the favour to others.

Hello! I have sent you a FR over PSN, I would like to have the service you are offering so I can help a couple of friends who are starting the game aswell. Thank you in advance, too much aprecciated Sir =)

sure but  im not a "sir"  im stil a girl xD   kinda obvious as my name is asami right??

Hi! Could you please possibly trade some ng+ rings with me Divine? I'd be happy to return the favour to others.

sure

sure but  im not a "sir"  im stil a girl xD   kinda obvious as my name is asami right??

I'm sorry about that, I couldn't figure it out by just looking at your name, anyway I have sent you a message over PSN, thank you and apologies again.

is there a souls level or something to join your game? im planning to get this game. thanks

Do you have a symbol of avarice? Too late for me to get it on this playthrough :(

is there a souls level or something to join your game? im planning to get this game. thanks

soul level is not a problem to use my services because i use a password to avoid the soul level cap! feel free to hit me up when you have the game and want my help

Do you have a symbol of avarice? Too late for me to get it on this playthrough :(

i do! and im going to give you one <3

Thanks for doing this.

Is it possible for you to trade all the rings for me and a crystal sage rapier? It would really help me cut down this covenant grind I am doing and enjoy the game.

Thanks for doing this.

Is it possible for you to trade all the rings for me and a crystal sage rapier? It would really help me cut down this covenant grind I am doing and enjoy the game.

send you a message on playstation

I'm missing covetous silver serpent ring +1 +2 and hawkeye ring. I would also like the symbol of avarice if you can spare it. If you can help, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Do we only need to have had possession of the items we need for the trophy requirements? If so, could you possibly trade me the NG+/++ items please and then I'll give them back to you straight away?