DivineFoxy

Darksouls 3 - Trading service - All Rings - Armors.

229 posts in this topic

You are not serious right? Give back the rings... lel. Use a Cloud save to get your rings back...

He seemed more than happy with the platinum he got by dropping the rings he needed...and he also dropped me them back. Funny that I'm being nice enough to save someone another playthrough of the game and getting mocked because I want the rings back. 

thanks for the offer! need all the NG++ rings... can i hit you up on sunday? regards from germany

PS: also need all covenant items... is someone there who are willing to do some summoning/invading with me...

Of course!

I'm looking for some weapons shields and armours. You can back up your save while me getting these too.

if you have here is the list 

Shields

Sunset Shield

Porcine Shield

DragonSlayer Greatshield

Yhorm's Greatshield

Wolf Knight's GreatShield

Weapons

Morion Blade

Firelink Greatsword

Twin Princes Greatsword

Lorian's Greatsword

Dancer's Enchanced Swords

Armours

Fire Witch Set

Grave Warden Set

Brigand Set

Cathedral Knight Set

Sunless Set

Jailer Set

Sunset Set

Would appreciate if you can trade with me.

PSN= xXDarkAsazZynXx

He seemed more than happy with the platinum he got by dropping the rings he needed...and he also dropped me them back. Funny that I'm being nice enough to save someone another playthrough of the game and getting mocked because I want the rings back. 

"nice enough" Are you kidding me? When you could have made a cloud save and then given him all the rings

"nice enough" Are you kidding me? When you could have made a cloud save and then given him all the rings

But I gave him them all anyway and saved him doing another playthrough. Obviously that's not good enough, so apologies for trying to help people out.

Thats just awsome that so many players want to help eachother out for this! If its not to much asked, i could also use all rings and perhaps some good gear? Im stil on my first playtrough and slowly going for it :) just killed oceloit. Still got a way to go though xD but any help would be appreciated! psn One158

Feel free to add me :)

I just need the rings. All the rings. Of course I will return them as soon as the trophy pops. I've sent you a request. I'm also willing to trade my Dragonslayer Greataxe +5 and Washing Pole +10 if needed anyone else would like to help me. 

If anyone needs stuff I can drop any rings/gear. :) I already got the plat and I'm kind of in a slump with gaming (waiting for UC4, Doom etc.)... so, free time on my hands and I like Dark Souls. Just send me a message over PSN telling me what you need as well as your character's name (so I can recognize you). 

Password (to help with matchmaking, you set this in your in-game settings): psnprofiles

Bonfire: Undead Settlement / Undead Settlement (right after the three dogs that attack the NPCs)

Character name (in case you summon me instead of vice cersa): Cool Serdash

My timezone: EST

Sorry that I can't help with spells and covenant items, those can't be traded!

haha yea thats basicly what my main-post also says :P but i use 50 diff passwords xD so im more pm-based  :3

wel robin he is not the owner of the post so you should not expect randoms to be 100% nice all of the time ^.^  eventhough he is right that cloud safes are easyer and that it would get the other player an better advantage if you did. its stil nice of you to help them and it saved me some time. so thanks.

I just need the rings. All the rings. Of course I will return them as soon as the trophy pops. I've sent you a request. I'm also willing to trade my Dragonslayer Greataxe +5 and Washing Pole +10 if needed anyone else would like to help me. 

i think i have helped you already "not sure as i help to many people"   if i did. keep the rings im fine ^.^

hey Asami, thanks for setting this up! could i get the Symbol of Avarice, Crystal Sage's Rapier, Wolf Ring, Life Ring+3, Covetous Gold Serpent Ring+2, and Obscuring Ring sometime? i'll send you a friend request too. thanks! 

Edited by slash

Edit - got the ring. Would still happily take a Wolf Knight Great Shield if anyone has one to spare.

Edited by redditon4chan

Can anyone pass me the +1, +2, and +3 rings? Please feel free to shoot me a friend request, insomniacgamer8 on ps4. Thank you! 

Edited by InsomniacGamer8

EDIT: Come to think of it, I don't want to trade. But solid work you're doing, Asami. ^_^

Edited by Bartoulum

I'm looking for the NG++ rings - I'll message a couple of you that said you were willing to help. Or if you're so inclined, you can message me and we can set it up that way. I really appreciate you guys for saving us so much time/effort!

Edit: Dargon_Lover hooked me up and is an all around fantastic person - We even took down an invader during the trade!

Edited by Overlord_Haze

I'm not sure if I'm late to the party, but after finding out I'd need the NG+ and NG++ rings aswell, I went like fuck it, I'll just get someone to trade them to me. Is there anyone that is willing to help me out with this? I'm currently SL 107 on NG+. Cleaning up the endings and gestures etc. If someone is so kind as to help me with this, they will have an official GIM Favor owed to them. (Will basicly help boost whichever game they like).

Edited by Gimmy Savile

PSN = xXDarkAsazZynXx

Edited by xXDarkAsazZynXx

Thanks.. got the rings from another. :)

Edited by ArsGoetia

EDIT: Nevermind. I ended up getting the rings on my own. If anyone needs anyone of them feel free to message me.

Edited by UsCoMmAnDeR--

Hi guys, if anyone has master of rings trophy I'm going to need someone's help. I didn't realise I need the NG+ & NG++ rings.

Would be awesome, thanks!

PSN - CoopzIZBallin24

Edited by CoopzIZBallin24

I got helped with all rings, so I'm more than willing to pay it forward. Hit me up on PSN and I'll drop the rings.

PSN - Hitman1105

P.S. I'm also willing to trade/dupe weapons if anyone has any upgraded ones. I have a Dark Sword +10 and a few +9 weapons if anyone is interested. I can also drop the Crystal Sage Rapier and Symbol of Avarice if anyone wants them for farming purposes.

Edited by Hitman

Praise the friend!

I'll take you up on that offer, Hitman!

I'm need a few NG rings that I missed and all +1/+2.

I'd also give anything for that Symbol of Avarice - farming Proofs is killing me!

I've sent you a message on PSN.

EDIT: I'm missing Speckled Stoneplate, Darkmoon Ring, Wolf Ring, Hawk Ring and as I said, all +1/+2

I'm GMT+1, available most nights midnight-3am and some daytimes. I'm online now if you're around... Thanks in advance!

Edited by EmperorShenton

Hey DivineFoxy could you add me on PSN? wanted to trade rings i just need ng+ rings and cat ring.

Can somebody drop alls the rings for me?

Need them for the trophy too.

My psn: hasenhose

Just send me a message and we can make a password. I'm at the last bonfire

You are so cool i added you on PSN hope you don't mind we have very similar taste in games my psn is Ali-Pearce 

if you choose to accept 

I can drop all rings just add me on ps4 stating what it is for.

sry i was gone for a while as i had hospital visits and just alot of stress.   i am able to help people again now.  "pls if i send you a response on ps4  actually do it because its stressfull when u dont listen" ":x