Where's my dodgeball?

TerminusCross

This is very strange and I can find nothing about this online anywhere. I completed gym class 5, and I did not get a dodogeball sitting on my file cabinet. That's where it's supposed to be. I think I got the wrestling headgear...that's that red and white thing on the wall between the door and bed right? That looks like a jock stap?

But...where's the dodgeball? The game says I have 19 of 36 trophies, but counting the trophies themselves (after looking up millions of guides) I can only count 18. So I'm hoping this means the game still registers it even if it doesn't show up in the room...but srsly, wtf's the damn ball?

Edit

Um...ok I'm sorry guys. I figured it out I think, the ball is obtained from completeing jock challenge, and not gym class 5. However the guide I was following on ps3trophies.org said that you get the wrestling gear on completing gym3 and the ball on gym5. Looking up guides online I did notice there seems to be variations in room trophies depending on the console it's on...but the guide I'm following was for ps4 and...ack. This thread can be deleted now, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Edited by TerminusCross

• 3 weeks later...

Edit

Um...ok I'm sorry guys. I figured it out I think, the ball is obtained from completeing jock challenge, and not gym class 5. However the guide I was following on ps3trophies.org said that you get the wrestling gear on completing gym3 and the ball on gym5. Looking up guides online I did notice there seems to be variations in room trophies depending on the console it's on...but the guide I'm following was for ps4 and...ack. This thread can be deleted now, my apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm glad the thread wasn't deleted; I've been worried about this same thing.  Thanks for the clarification!

• 6 months later...