I sign up for this.

Got the following plats:

Arcana Heart 3

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late

I also qualify for the following special titles:

Awakening The Chaos

Murakumo, AWAKEN!

Gotta say i kinda would like a special title for having completed both Arcana Hearts.

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

Not sure if I'll ever get into any of these games save for GG.

For now, sign me up for both "I am thou..." and "Thou art I" as I have the Arena duology cleared.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2

Everyone up to Lord_of_Ra has been updated.

Gotta say i kinda would like a special title for having completed both Arcana Hearts.

I only thinking about making a special/bonus emblems to the games that are not required to obtain them. But actually that might be a good idea (it'd be a special title for Guilty Gear games once the Xrd Revelator gets released.

Not sure if I'll ever get into any of these games save for GG.

Why not? Since 10 games of out 12 have ultra rare platinums. Generally, this thead along with Challenge Accepted is a good place for ultra rare hunters.

Have Under Night In-Birth for the ranks but I have Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift and Continuum Shift EXTEND(PS3&PSV) as well.

I am working on the Arcana Heart games and Guilty Gear as well.

Also WHY is Lambda the image for Calamity Trigger, just why? Personally I would've used Rachel Alucard considering or Noel but Lambda?

• Like 1

Why not? Since 10 games of out 12 have ultra rare platinums. Generally, this thead along with Challenge Accepted is a good place for ultra rare hunters.

Well, tbh some of the games don't appeal to me at all, but seeing how it focuses on other Arc Sys fighters that do so (like GG), plus the inclusion of future projects I believe, that's more than enough to get me hooked haha.

You can also blame my lack of money as a secondary issue.

Oh, by the way, since some of these fighters have trial modes or other difficulties, you may want to include all links directing to their threads from here, playstationtrophies.org and xboxachievements. All three have some good stuff focused on these modes to help people out.

Just a suggestion.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Also WHY is Lambda the image for Calamity Trigger, just why? Personally I would've used Rachel Alucard considering or Noel but Lambda?

Oh.. I wonder. Obviously it should've been Nu 13 (notabene the title description is refering to Nu 13 character theme). But thanks for pointing it out.

Well, tbh some of the games don't appeal to me at all, but seeing how it focuses on other Arc Sys fighters that do so (like GG), plus the inclusion of future projects I believe, that's more than enough to get me hooked haha.

You can also blame my lack of money as a secondary issue.

Oh, by the way, since some of these fighters have trial modes or other difficulties, you may want to include all links directing to their threads from here, playstationtrophies.org and xboxachievements. All three have some good stuff focused on these modes to help people out.

Just a suggestion.

Blazblue games are really worth playing. Honestly I liked them a lot more than Persona 4 Arena (due to better story and gameplay). You should give a try.

Most of them cost less than 10 euros, so there is no excuse  ;).

I know how these guides can be useful because I personally used them for Arcana Heart and Blazblue. However, I think the Project Platinum is not the best place for any guides or tutorials. Most of the people who join our threads already have completed at least one game, so they know what is this about. Plus, this thread, as my first Project Platinum was created for specific audience, so you rather can't expect random users here. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
  • Like 1

Here we go......

BLAZBLUE

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND

BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA

BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND

Arcana Heart 3

Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late 

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN

BattleFantasia 

ChaosCode

Thank you :)

• Like 1

hi, you can sign me up. I did BattleFantasia and Guilty Gear Xrd :) from Arc Sys I still like to play Blazblue and P4A but those arent on list. ​I see its a bonus title B) then I also have P4AU done. ​Thanks

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742
  • Like 1