Project Platinum: Arc Sys Fighters

Neku-tan

• 5 months later...

33 minutes ago, Neku-tan said:

@Copanele

Yes, it is. And thank you for mention regarding DNF Duel because I completely forgot about this game. Also, I added it to the list.

By the way, are you planning to collect all the platinums from the games of the thread? I'm just curious :angel:.

Yes that is my aim in the end. Hopefully I can pull it off xD that Fighting God seat was empty for too long ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Titles are realy nice. Sign me up :)

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late - PS3

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r]

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]

Arc System Works also have released River City Girls wich is a Beat em Up, but with a nice Combo System anyway and a Melty Blood Title but only on PC.

Thats for it now from me. Working on the others later. Thanks.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

3 minutes ago, Neku-tan said:

@Copanele

If you're aiming for Fighting God rank then yes. For Pro Fighter rank you only need Kill La Kill.

Also, I hope you'll get Dead or Alive 5 platinum, soon. :D

Glad I purchased the game then xD I strangely love Chaos Code so I am up for one more stack.

I took a break from DoA5 because the sheer amount of grind burned me off, but will return to it this year :D 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Neku-tan said:

@Copanele

Congratulations! You're the first one who achieved Platinum rank in one of my threads. That's nice. 

Regarding Chaos Code, I heard that survival mode is as hard as survival in Dead or Alive 5. So good luck! 

And by the way, have you seen Kill la Kill anime? I've heard it's pretty good. 

Thanks ? nah I had a couple of runs and Chaos Code survival is way more chill,  I reached stage 35 so far, all I need is to remember which strategy works for each opponent. DoA5 is way more brutal in comparison!

Nope I haven't seen the Kill la Kill anime but damn I am convinced that I need to give it a go. It's so ridiculous, I love it xD

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

@Copanele

Congratulations! You're the first one who achieved Platinum rank in one of my threads. That's nice. 

Regarding Chaos Code, I heard that survival mode is as hard as survival in Dead or Alive 5. So good luck! 

And by the way, have you seen Kill la Kill anime? I've heard it's pretty good. 

Yeah i can safely say that's not even close to being true. Doa5 is alot harder. And its 100 stages

• Like 2