Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aldreezi

Counter Raids

14 posts in this topic

Hi there

Does anyone know how to perform counter raids?

To perform a counter raid you need to press 6E while blocking an attack

Thanks mate:)

Got the Platinum!

If you don't mind me asking, how were you able to do Ethica's Lethal Blaze, is there a certain time when I have to input the commands? I can sometimes get the 2nd super but I can never connect the third one. And most of time I just fail even doing the first super. Is there an easier way to do 236 notation, especially for the 236236 because I feel like that's the part I'm failing at.

Only trophy I need for that Platinum.  :S

If you don't mind me asking, how were you able to do Ethica's Lethal Blaze, is there a certain time when I have to input the commands? I can sometimes get the 2nd super but I can never connect the third one. And most of time I just fail even doing the first super. Is there an easier way to do 236 notation, especially for the 236236 because I feel like that's the part I'm failing at.

Only trophy I need for that Platinum.  :S

This was my last trophy too! It was very easy to me because I play fighting games with Arcade stick. I recommend inputting 236236 right before she jumps in the 2nd super.

I hope this helps you.

Thanks! I was able to get the trophy a few days ago though with pretty much what you recommended. :D

I am having trouble getting the counter raid trophy, I know you have to press forward and heavy attack while blocking and that it takes up a power gauge unit but I have never gotten it to occur. Does the combination have to pressed at a specific time or a specific attack that has to be done on your character?

*Update*

Finally got it, I was not even blocking I was doing the vanishing guard... :|  at least I finally got the platinum.

Edited by canucks141

What is 6E???

Perhaps it is a little late but I'm just trying to get the platinum, in this case 6E is: right (->) + X.

Anyone can help me with the time for Ethica's Lethal Blaze? I do not know at what time do the 2nd and the 3th.

Perhaps it is a little late but I'm just trying to get the platinum, in this case 6E is: right (->) + X.

Anyone can help me with the time for Ethica's Lethal Blaze? I do not know at what time do the 2nd and the 3th.

Right as the first move is going to end, and then do the 3rd right as the 2nd is gonna end.

Right as the first move is going to end, and then do the 3rd right as the 2nd is gonna end.

Thank you! I did it!

So, during the block (pressing 4) i have to input 6+E?
Happened nothing so far. Some topics online tells to press 6+AB but still, nothing works. 
Am i missing something? I'm really confused.