Counter Raids

If you don't mind me asking, how were you able to do Ethica's Lethal Blaze, is there a certain time when I have to input the commands? I can sometimes get the 2nd super but I can never connect the third one. And most of time I just fail even doing the first super. Is there an easier way to do 236 notation, especially for the 236236 because I feel like that's the part I'm failing at.

Only trophy I need for that Platinum.  :S

If you don't mind me asking, how were you able to do Ethica's Lethal Blaze, is there a certain time when I have to input the commands? I can sometimes get the 2nd super but I can never connect the third one. And most of time I just fail even doing the first super. Is there an easier way to do 236 notation, especially for the 236236 because I feel like that's the part I'm failing at.

Only trophy I need for that Platinum.  :S

This was my last trophy too! It was very easy to me because I play fighting games with Arcade stick. I recommend inputting 236236 right before she jumps in the 2nd super.

I hope this helps you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am having trouble getting the counter raid trophy, I know you have to press forward and heavy attack while blocking and that it takes up a power gauge unit but I have never gotten it to occur. Does the combination have to pressed at a specific time or a specific attack that has to be done on your character?

*Update*

Finally got it, I was not even blocking I was doing the vanishing guard... :|  at least I finally got the platinum.

Edited by canucks141
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What is 6E???

Perhaps it is a little late but I'm just trying to get the platinum, in this case 6E is: right (->) + X.

Anyone can help me with the time for Ethica's Lethal Blaze? I do not know at what time do the 2nd and the 3th.

Perhaps it is a little late but I'm just trying to get the platinum, in this case 6E is: right (->) + X.

Anyone can help me with the time for Ethica's Lethal Blaze? I do not know at what time do the 2nd and the 3th.

Right as the first move is going to end, and then do the 3rd right as the 2nd is gonna end.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 04/06/2016 at 5:02 AM, canucks141 said:

I am having trouble getting the counter raid trophy, I know you have to press forward and heavy attack while blocking and that it takes up a power gauge unit but I have never gotten it to occur. Does the combination have to pressed at a specific time or a specific attack that has to be done on your character?

*Update*

Finally got it, I was not even blocking I was doing the vanishing guard... :|  at least I finally got the platinum.

I feel like an idiot took, it was asfer reading your comment that I realised that blocking and vanishing guard are different things. Got the plat right afterwards ahah