Getting Ratchet to maximum health trophy?

FateorDestiny

Hi everyone,

I am just staring my challenge mode run and I have 100 health and my xp is not increasing at all. I do not have any cheats on and I am playing on easy mode. I read somewhere that it unlocks at 200 health but how do I increase my health now that my xp isn't moving?

Thanks in advance!

Just keep killing enemies, when I started challenge mode I also thought that the exp wasn't increasing but as I continued playing I noticed that it was increasing (my guess is that the starting enemies give little exp).

Also make sure that you don't have the invicibility cheat on.

Just keep killing enemies. It takes longer once you reach 100. You'll probably need to dip into a 3rd run.

A 3rd run ??? Right now I am a bite more half the story in the challenge mode asking myself if possible upgrading the health the the weapons at maximum. A 3rd run, does this mean when you finish the challenge mode you can play again from start with your upgrades still there? Is there "sort of" a New game ++ after doing challenge mode ?????????????

A 3rd run ??? Right now I am a bite more half the story in the challenge mode asking myself if possible upgrading the health the the weapons at maximum. A 3rd run, does this mean when you finish the challenge mode you can play again from start with your upgrades still there? Is there "sort of" a New game ++ after doing challenge mode ?????????????

I had to go to the final boss on my 3rd run to get all my weapons to lv10

And yes all your upgrades stay for every challenge mode that you want to do.

I basically can go for another run with all my weapons upgrade to max

Edited by bo_bo_che

Yeah, you just go back to Challenge Mode, it's basically NG++ yep. I only had to go half way through 3rd run for all my weapons.

Once you finish your Challenge Mode run you'll go to menu, just click on Challenge Mode again and it'll restart the run, but keep all your gun levels, bolts, etc.

I had to go to the final boss on my 3rd run to get all my weapons to lv10

And yes all your upgrades stay for every challenge mode that you want to do.

I basically can go for another run with all my weapons upgrade to max

Yeah, you just go back to Challenge Mode, it's basically NG++ yep. I only had to go half way through 3rd run for all my weapons.

Once you finish your Challenge Mode run you'll go to menu, just click on Challenge Mode again and it'll restart the run, but keep all your gun levels, bolts, etc.

A simple Thank you for answering my question very fast! :) I am surprised to have my answer soo fast!!! THANKS!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Pro tip on upgrading weapons specifically: on your challenge mode playthrough, get up the point where Skid McMarxx asks you to kill 88 sandsharks. This section of the game can be farmed quickly and endlessly for weapon rep and currency of all types. Just kill all the sandsharks you feel like killing (but make sure you don't kill the last one). Then quit out to the main menu, then hit continue to reload the checkpoint.  You can kill all the sandsharks again, but all the progress and upgrades you made before will be preserved. 

This is a quick and effective farming location for weapon rep and bolts/raritarium/holocards. And there's a Gravitron vendor right there to purchase and upgrade omega weapons as you progress. A fantastic way to get your weapons to max level early in your challenge mode run, which makes them much more fun to play with as you go through the story again!  This section is not so bad for leveling up Ratchet either - over the hour I was farming this, I took him to about 140 health.

Of all the spots to farm in the game, I think this is the best one, as the area is relatively small with lots of enemies. Again 45 minutes to an hour is all it took for me to farm most of the XP and currency I needed to be in a good place, upgrade wise - all omega weapons acquired, full set of holocards, tons of raritarium, and all weapons at level 7+, primed to be upgraded to level 10, or close to it, by the end of the story.

I haven't finished my Challenge Mode run yet, so time will tell if I need a third run to finish maxing Ratchet's health bar. 

Edited by Salfordladd

I farmed the room immediately before the gravity destabiliser, on challenge mode, lots of enemies, good xp, bolts, raritanium etc...   I maxed all my weapons here, easily done on challenge mode, a third play through shouldn't be needed unless there's been a missed enemy for the disco trophy.   Kill the enemies, jump off the bridge and die, everything respawns, rinse and repeat.   Deplanetiser, endgame, just in case...

• Like 1