For people struggling with the perfection trophies

nice, once you get that to work on stage 1 you should be able to breeze through all stages and basically get all trophies on the way, correct?

i already got the other three arcade game series thingies, but i wanted to skip this one, because i suck at shmups :P

nice, once you get that to work on stage 1 you should be able to breeze through all stages and basically get all trophies on the way, correct?

i already got the other three arcade game series thingies, but i wanted to skip this one, because i suck at shmups :P

Correct :D well besides the trophy for shooting the spaceship as it sucks you in. But that's very doable :b I suggest getting it if you want it for the trophies tho. Fun, easy plat using this method :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Accuracy is easy. Load à level, shoot a single bullet that hit an ennemy, then die. 100% accuracy :-)

Yeah I did that. Just remembered. The purpose of this is mainly so you can have dual ships while attempting every challenge. Otherwise it's a pain. You can get most of the trophies in one run using this method providing you make backups at the challenge levels.

It's mainly for getting to stage 30 and getting the accuracy trophy. Not sure why I named it what I did lol. My bad.

I just restarted from the round where I failed, which gave me five lives again. Was a lot faster than trying to get this to work.

Edited by JoniP
  • Like 2

I just restarted from the round where I failed, which gave me five lives again. Was a lot faster than trying to get this to work.

I've already corrected myself for that. Getting to the highest stage on all these arcade games don't require any glitches that's easy lol. As I just said above, it's for keeping dual fighters for perfecting the challenge levels and getting to stage 30 in one run. With backups when the glitch is done, it's not like it requires much work.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...