Trophy Thoughts on Battle Worlds: Kronos.

JMA20217

Could be really easy or it could be really hard. It's based on how hard each mission will be without reinforcements.

Apparently it plays like an Advance Wars, Battle Isle, or Panzer General game.

Also it's apparently really hard. (based on steam reviews)

Edited by soultaker655

Seems rather straightforward.  The real questions are thus:

• How difficult are the secondary objectives going to be?
  • What's the AI going to be like?  Stupid/smart?  Will it cheat?

I've got too much of a backlog to pick this up Tuesday, but I'll keep it in mind for down the road.

I'm thinking some people are going to be in for a rather nasty surprise.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/237470

The comments there from the devs are that the game is intended to be quite difficult. The user feedback is less kind - I see unfair being used a lot.

Based on Steam Achievement completion rates, the final missions are hovering around 1%.

Perhaps the game just isn't very good or enjoyable, but it certainly doesn't seem like it is going to be a very quick/easy plat.

FYI, the game is quite difficult, right from the get-go. They even warn you in-game when you start the level that it's very challenging, then they tell you that if you're losing, it's your fault. Though as has been said, many users are calling it unfair.

I'm certain that every level is doable with no reinforcements and doing the secondary objective (potentially different playthroughs per), but it's going to be a matter of finding the absolute perfect optimal path for every level. The very first level they force you to cross a bridge, and at the other end there's a horde of more, stronger enemies than you could possibly have without reinforcements. That's just my view from having played the first level, mind you. Maybe there's some exploitable AI or something that I'm missing.

• Like 1