what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

currently, i am aiming for 3 platinums.

Uncharted 3 - going to have this by wednesday, i assume

Mafia II - I actually just started this game, but im waiting to finish uncharted 3 before getting more into this game.

Brutal Legend - I need to boost the online trophies, and then i will unpatch the game and play it pre-patched, since 1.02 corrupted my save. good thing i backed it up 2 hours before it corrupted :P

• Like 2

Two at current as I am using them to reach 2,000 total trophies, I am trying to get these two done in order as well so no Totori until Rorona is 100% complete good thing these games are enjoyable because the ending requirements are annoying.

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland

Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland

Well, I'm now trying to get LittleBigPlanet 2, I only have to play + 12 hours in create mode.

But then I hope I can get Deus Ex: Human Revolution because my PS+ ends in 4 days and I hope I can do this in 4 days.

Or else it will be Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom my next game

Edited by helder-paulino

I'm aiming for a few, but most are long term plats, so nothing immediately I think.

Atelier Rorona

Disgaea 4

Dark Souls

LittleBigPlanet 2

Metal Gear Solid HD collection (all 3)

Shift 2

Those are all in my wanted list, and I'm aiming to get them all, but will need a lot of time to get them, but I'm getting closer in a few of those games, Shift2, Disgaea 4 and LBP2 are over half way, Dark Souls need to play a lot, MGS HD collection is yet to be started and I'm currently playing more Atelier Rorona, so maybe that's the next one I get, but knowing me, I may simply change to 1 of the other games in that list... or Tekken Tag Tournament 2, since I pre-order it...

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Currently going for a few:

Mini Ninjas

Infamous (although I haven't played in 2 month since my save deleted, almost had all blast shards too!)

Driver: San Francisco (only need to do the relay race requirements)

AC Brotherhood then AC Revelations pre-ordered ACIII the other day now I'm in a rush to plat these before it arrives, doubt it will happen though just because of Brotherhood.

Mass effect 3 (fiished my insanity run. Just need some kills for the plat)

Metal Gear Solid 4 (1 playthrough remaining for the plat)

Mortal Kombat (just need some fatalities for "My kung fu is stronger" trophy)

Max Payne 3 (need to finish multiplayer, currently at rank 33/50)

Edited by Enstikto

Call of Juarez - The Cartel

Fuck me, right? :D

Still have to finish my second playthrough + go through it a third time and I still need to boost all my Co-Op trophies. And keep on hoping I will get this stupid No Civilians killed trophy without replaying Chapters.