what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

About to reach 60 platinums. I have several games that are ready to be platted at a later time, specifically: The Witch and the Hundred Knight, Killzone 2, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, Alien Breed: Impact & Split/Second Velocity. I'm mainly focusing currently on platting Bastion & Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition. 

Oh well. I'm not going to pass it up because it's a grindy platinum. As long as it doesn't have multiplayer trophies i'm perfectly fine with it.

It doesn´t.  And you shouldn't if you want to reach my platinums  :P

Grinding is not bad at all.I just schedule when/how I'm going to play so I don't get bored

1L3a97ae.png

i AM GOING FOR THE UNCHARTED 3 PLATINUM. HOPEFULLY IT CAN BE MY #8640-platinum.png

UNCHARTED 2 WAS A CAKE WALK, UNCHARTED 1 WAS A PAINFUL PLATINUM FOR ME, SO I HOPE THIS GAME IS IN THE MIDDLE.

mannysevenDX.png

• Like 1

Right now I am trying to put all my attention into my Vita game backlog, the problem is Modnatiom Racers is so boring and frustrating that I can't play that game for more than an hour at a time. Also I'm working on cleaning up Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Just have the attacks to farm.