what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because IDK. I'm currently taking a break from it since the game thought it'd be funny to freeze on floor 48 of the Nightosphere and then on floor 31 the next time I tried. I'll attempt it again after I clear up some of my PS+ backlog and hopefully I'll be successful.

wow.. good luck with this one... it froze on me number of times and I am not even attempting Nightosphere... *sigh*

OT:

currently working on Tales of Symphonia... already started my second run and already have most of the frustrating Titles... ^_^

I'm working on Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World when I'm home alone, and Tales of Graces f when I have friends over. I also kinda sorta work on implements and hollow missions in SAO -Hollow Fragment- for like an hour a day before I get sick of it.

Just started working on Tales of Xillia platinum, such an great game, the only reason I may stop or take a long break is if I really screwed up my first playthrough for certain trophies somehow and have to put in lots of extra time.

The first playthrough doesn't matter that much, since you'll have to do at least two. The only trophy you can screw up is Sub-event Superhero anyway.

Motherfucking Ass Creed II, Portal 2, and Spec Ops: The Line. In Ass Creed II, I've got one more memory sequence, plus the end, clearing out three Assassin Temples, and a few more miscellaneous trophies, including collecting the infamous feathers and killing 10 guards without getting hit; I have to do pretty much everything in Portal 2, but the online is my biggest priority so that Gabe Newell and his Valve soldiers don't shut it down unexpectedly; I have about five chapters left on Spec Ops: The Line's FUBAR difficulty, and it really is kicking my ass.  

• Like 1