what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

I'm currently ATTEMPTING a 1-playthrough MGS3 Platinum run.

The MARKHOR trophy is going better than expected, though I've had to restart so many times (from the previous checkpoint) because I accidentally slit people's throats trying to interrogate them. <- THIS is what worries me, because I am afraid that I missed a Kerotan early on because of constantly restarting. I also hope no one got feasted on by vultures by accident!  xD  :|

On lighter news, this will be my 25th platinum once I've obtained it. Hopefully sooner than later!!!

• Like 1

Going for quite a few atm.

Got Wolfenstein PS3 on the go, just 2 online trophies to get and the campaign. Uncharted 3, just a crushing playthrough with some clean up to do. Need for speed rivals, just got to complete the game. need for speed most wanted only 6 trophies left including them pesky billboards.

And I've got more than that in the go but thought i would go for them later on.

Finally! Just got Franky's New Mark coin, after doing ch 11... 11 more times. Huh. Well, that's interesting. Only the 100,000 kills trophy stands between me and that One Piece: Pirate Warriors Plat. Let's do this! (There's no way to check your progress on that, right?)

There's unfortunately no way to check your progress, but you should be close to 100,000 kills if you have all the coins. I wasn't even grinding kills, and I got the kills trophy when I still needed around 6 coins...

• Like 1

There's unfortunately no way to check your progress, but you should be close to 100,000 kills if you have all the coins. I wasn't even grinding kills, and I got the kills trophy when I still needed around 6 coins...

Yeah, I was a little worried I'd never get that last one. Or spend a really long time trying. Under 40 hours doesn't sound so bad, compared to some of the horror stories I've read.. Probably just keep replaying that last DLC mission, until I get it. At worst, it can only take 8 more times. But that would imply I had 0 kills before starting, which shouldn't be the case. ^^'

Edit: Lol. Fired it up, started the mission, and it popped before I even killed 100 enemies. xD

Edited by DamagingRob

Wolfenstein The New Order on PS4. Mid-way through, I am really enjoying the game while playing on the Uber difficulty from the start.

While on PS3 I have only Dead Space 2 which is really close, but yet very far from the platinum since it requires playthrough on hardcore...Been trying to sit for one week and go for it, and then keep postponing it, for various reasons.

• Like 1