what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

L497601.png                            L7ca091.png

Asphalt Injection                                                                                      Super Meat Boy                           

29 / 34                                                                                                       18 / 24

Just grinding for the multiplayer trophies.                                               Completing the last no-death trophies.                                     

good luck with Hard Time Attack for SOTC (only trophy I need) and good luck not slamming your head into a desk with that poopy Walking Dead game...

Thanks mate  :D

I've actually done all the hta on ps2 at the time,however I heard it's harder on ps3...I'm confident I can handle the 3rd and the 15th colossi with enough patience (I did beat them on nta already).The WD:Survial Instinct is a different matter, I'm going to start it in a while from now, after I reach my 50th :platinum: .    (I know it's a poopy game, but I love the walking dead too much).   (Good Luck with your plats)  ;) 

BTW I don't want to go off topic, therefore (in addiction to SOTC platinum, which I hope will be my  :platinum:#40) those are the games I'm currently going for the  :platinum: .

mqdefault.jpg                                               1L6b2769.png

Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate                                                                                       Hotline Miami

(PSVITA) 17 of 27 trophies -45%                                                                  (PSVITA) 7 of 35 trophies -11%

Edited by Re-LoreLink

Currently I am looking for many platinum, Hitman trilogy, Dragon Age: Origins, Devil May Cry Trilogy, Shadow of the Colossus (Long time without playing, I'm stuck or I have a bug), Defiance, Payday: The Heist and others

Edited by elbuena