what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Hopefully by the end of the year I should have Rayman Legends platinums on PS3, Vita & PS4. Just doing challenges each day until I reach that final level of awesomeness. Will also do The Uncharted collection & Uncharted 4 for a great send-off to the series I enjoyed.

Right now, I'm going for DOOM and Sly Racoon. I also want to plat Witcher 3 but I just started the game, so it will take a while. Between them, I will play a round or two of Peggle 2 to slowly get to the Platinum there as well.

Time is my #1 weakness in Trophy Hunting. I am currently at school, so I don't gain lots of access to my PS3. 

I'd say that I'm going for one of these games:

• Hitman: Absolution (The game keeps freezing & crashing, so I really want the Digital Version, just for $300. Only if someone would giveaway $300. I'd give him/her lots of credit in return)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - I'm still waiting for this game from my cousin. It has been at 0% for such a long time!
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - I only need the Special Ops trophies, I need someone to help me out. Since I'm at school, I'll have to wait until the term ends in August.
  • Battlefield 4 - I'll definitely have this as my #8 platinum for sure! I just need to update the game, which takes about 12-15 hours. 

Going for Virtue's Last Reward platinum altough i already did 100% on 3DS and gather the conditions to gain the platinum if it was on the Vita but now i bought for the Vita and i'm commited to platinum for sure  :lol:

I was also doing my way to plat Dragon's Crown (PS3) but i'll continue my quest for the plat after i did Virtue's Last Reward .

Edited by Jiaho24