what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

skylander's trap team (ps4)

going to put everything into the mix to complete in easy mode, after that going to do nightmare mode as usual. decided to not start a 3rd indie might just do that after finishing current game.

Edited by kingdrake2

Still playing through Dokuro, while I do like the basic gameplay and love the artstyle the main flaw is... it's just way too long to keep my attention! It could easily be half its length without hurting it much, and I'm just painfully slogging through the rest at this point... though I'm at stage 13 now, which mixees things up a bit and gets some of my attention back :3

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

Fallout 4. Spent the last couple of days levelling up. Now that I've done that I'll start playing the main quest again up to "The Molecular Level". From there I'll create three separate saves for the remaining factions questlines with the final and primary save being with the Brotherhood of Steel. I was originally going to do the Railroad's quest on my main save and keep the XP I earn before aligning with the BOS but I'll play it safe. From there the remaining trophies should be fairly straightforward. 

11 minutes ago, MnVikingsFan34 said:

Not sure yet actually. Just platinumed Assassins Creed 2 yesterday so deciding what's next. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Skyrim from your trophy list should be easy enough to platinum from what you already have. Turn the settings down then you can blast through the rest of the trophies.