Beyondthegrave07

what platinum are you going for?

4,658 posts in this topic

Godzilla right now, after dat tekken 7 or tales of zestria

Assassins Creed II. So far I am really enjoying the game

Working on Nioh. This genre of game is really out of my wheel-house and I wasn't sure if I could do it but wanted to try as the story seemed really interesting.

skylander's trap team (ps4)

going to put everything into the mix to complete in easy mode, after that going to do nightmare mode as usual. decided to not start a 3rd indie might just do that after finishing current game.

Edited by kingdrake2

Still playing through Dokuro, while I do like the basic gameplay and love the artstyle the main flaw is... it's just way too long to keep my attention! It could easily be half its length without hurting it much, and I'm just painfully slogging through the rest at this point... though I'm at stage 13 now, which mixees things up a bit and gets some of my attention back :3

Edited by Zanreo

Currently Far Cry 2 and trying to 100% Nioh with my friend when he's online :)

Currently working on the vocaloid affinities in Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X. I'm also building progress on Toukiden: Kiwami, along with an episode here and there of Tales from the Borderlands.

Currently working on Ragnarok Odyssey Ace as my 100th platinum.  After it several short platinums to wear down my backlog.  Thinking Dust: An Elysian Tale, Trine, Trine 2, Pop, and Pop: the Forgotten Sands.

Persona 4 Golden 

Digimon Story : Cyber Sleuth

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir 

Fallout 4. Spent the last couple of days levelling up. Now that I've done that I'll start playing the main quest again up to "The Molecular Level". From there I'll create three separate saves for the remaining factions questlines with the final and primary save being with the Brotherhood of Steel. I was originally going to do the Railroad's quest on my main save and keep the XP I earn before aligning with the BOS but I'll play it safe. From there the remaining trophies should be fairly straightforward. 

On 6/5/2017 at 0:18 PM, Sigma999 said:

Persona 4 Golden 

Digimon Story : Cyber Sleuth

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir 

Those 500 DigiMedals are a pain, especially what are likely to be the last 2. Good luck. If I can do it, you most certainly should be able to.

I'm trying to finish up Medal of Honor but due to the region locked mp, I always get placed into empty games 😑

Not sure yet actually. Just platinumed Assassins Creed 2 yesterday so deciding what's next. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

11 minutes ago, MnVikingsFan34 said:

Not sure yet actually. Just platinumed Assassins Creed 2 yesterday so deciding what's next. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Skyrim from your trophy list should be easy enough to platinum from what you already have. Turn the settings down then you can blast through the rest of the trophies.

I am currently working right now on the one trophy I am missing for Platinum on Sniper Elite 4. Should have it in the next 2 hours tops. And it is as follows

41S55532d.png Master-At-Arms
Fully master a rifle, secondary weapon and pistol