what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

2 hours ago, ElyssarArFeiniel said:

Skyrim from your trophy list should be easy enough to platinum from what you already have. Turn the settings down then you can blast through the rest of the trophies.

Thanks for the suggestion. The only problem is most the trophies I have left are a huge grind to get and I personally didn't enjoy skyrim all that much so I guess I'll just sit on it for a while. 

Mass Effect

On my Insanity playthrough now ... Need another 10 side missions or so and then finish the game. Have to admit I am well and truly sick of it by this point, fights take forever and some enemies can one shot you, plus I have done it all twice already.

Really do not like plats that make you play through the game more than twice to be honest

• Like 1

At the moment I am going for God of War 3 (PS4). I more or less have the platinum. Just need to find all the godly collectables and kick 50 hounds and the plat will be mine. While I am going for this and other platinums I will also be trying out for the plats in Neverwinter and WWE2K17. I have the majority of trophies in both games but I am now left with some of the most grindy trophies I've ever went for (kill 1000 dragons in Neverwinter and get a gold medal in online wrestling). Both will take me a couple of more months of playing.

Killing Floor 2 at the moment, god the game is garbage :( With stormblood coming out I've just started the 6 month grind for Final Fantasy 14. I'm also going to try and do a chapter of Life is Strange every couple of days but I'm putting off starting because I could never get to grips with the Tell Tale style games.

• Like 1

I'm on my way for the already legendary WipEout Omega Collection platinum trophy! As I beat two of the hardest trophies two days ago, all it remains is to Elite Pass every 2048 events and gain gold medal on every HD and Fury campaigns events on Elite difficulty!

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

I'm currently playing Horizon: Zero Dawn and I'm absolutely in love in the game, it's so pleasant. It's been ages since I went for a platinum due to time (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate was my latest, which was months ago), but this seems like a straightforward one and everything there is to do is fun, really.

On 2017-6-13 at 0:36 PM, tpepper1985 said:

Mass Effect

On my Insanity playthrough now ... Need another 10 side missions or so and then finish the game. Have to admit I am well and truly sick of it by this point, fights take forever and some enemies can one shot you, plus I have done it all twice already.

Really do not like plats that make you play through the game more than twice to be honest

That one is a bit of a pain indeed, I thought similar things when going for it. As much as I liked all about the game, it reaches a "I've had enough" point, although looking back, this one was definitely worth it.

• Like 1

working on borderlands 1 +dlcs currently I'm going through mad moxxis dlc and its so boring since you need to do 20rounds 5 waves each on 3 tournaments luckily there is an exploit to speed up the process so I only need to do 10rounds 5 waves each :)