what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

I'm currently working on Skyrim on the PS3. I've only finished the main questline so far, so I have still a lot to do. :P On the PS4, I'm working towards The Assembly (shouldn't take long) and inFamous: First Light, in wich I "only" need to complete the challenges and earn a score 500.000 points in the arena's. And I don't like it. ?

Fallout 4. Created a seperate save today to pop Prankers Return and Legend of the Wastes so I'm one trophy away from the platinum (Benevolent Leader). I've been storing junk at Red Rocket for the entire game to help, wasn't sure if it was enough so to be on the safe side I've cleaned out Sanctuary of all their junk too, and Boston Airport...and Home Plate. I'll get started on building tomorrow. 

I am currently working on these 4 Plats for PS4:

1) Orc Slayer (Kill me man..... This should have been a easy and fast Plat, but this game is so bad it i couldn't get through it yesterday).

2) Peggle 2 (Played alot of Peggle on the PC. I really like this game so looking forward to platting it)
3) Hitman GO (Should be fairly simple and fast to Plat)
4) Rocket League (Again, played like 40 hours so far on PC. And i love the game. So when i saw it where on sale, i had to grab it)

Rocket League at the moment, just need 50km (can't believe this used to be 500km!) and 150 items unlocked. Had I known it was this easy, I would have just done it back when it came out. Thought it would've been harder based on the list itself, guess I should've actually looked up the game. Better late than never I suppose.

• 3 weeks later...

Persona 4 Golden for Plat 150.

I got the dreaded Hardcore Risette Fan trophy on my first playthrough did require quite a bit of farming for lines but I'm glad I don't have to worry about it now. Currently doing my 2nd playthrough for the bonus boss battle and all social links maxed. 

I'm on 60% now and I think the hardest part is behind me so I should be able to get it hopefully within another two weeks or so.

This was my first Persona game and if 5 is anywhere near as good as this one, then I already know what plat 175 is going to be!

Edited by tpepper1985

I am currently working on Killzone: Mercenary on the PlayStation Vita chipping away at completing the contracts for the four trophies and collecting the rest of the Valour Cards then on to the huge 10,000 kills grind for "Blood Bank" for that sweet platinum trophy

3 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

I am currently working on Killzone: Mercenary on the PlayStation Vita chipping away at completing the contracts for the four trophies and collecting the rest of the Valour Cards then on to the huge 10,000 kills grind for "Blood Bank" for that sweet platinum trophy

I have this one, I think when I had finished the rest of the trophies I still need 6,000 kills or something silly. It was one hell of a boring grind ... but at least you can do it in single player. Have to do it while zoned out and watching TV or something or it will drive you insane. Good luck!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, tpepper1985 said:

I have this one, I think when I had finished the rest of the trophies I still need 6,000 kills or something silly. It was one hell of a boring grind ... but at least you can do it in single player. Have to do it while zoned out and watching TV or something or it will drive you insane. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip this is probably the last killzone game i will do i really can't be asked with 1,2 and 3 ha