what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Reality Fighters, it's time to plat more PS+ games from my backlog.

16 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Currently a toss up between White Night, Goat Simulator (PS4) and Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered.

Probably going to finish White Night first since it's not difficult and has been on the back burner for months.

What about Super Meat Boy? It's time for you to plat it. Enough break from the game ☺️

Edited by Deceptrox

Rogue Galaxy, which'll be platinum #75. Already on hour 52 and predicting something like 20 more before the final trophy. Definitely the longest time I've spent on a game for the platinum, but Rogue Galaxy is one of my favourite childhood games so it doesn't even feel like a grind. It'll also make up for my recent guilty acquisition of the Energy Cycle plat. 

Pretty sure I posted in this thread before a few months ago and gave the same answers but I will provide a little update:

Neverwinter

I'm only 1 trophy away from getting the platinum but the trophy that is left is grindy af. Kill 1000 dragons. By my count I think I have only killed 186 dragons. I've only counted dragons I've killed in dungeons and not in the open world or in the dragonflight so I may have more dragon kills under my belt. My main focus is to get the 100% though.

WWE 2K17

This is another one that is grindy as hell. Pretty much every trophy will take a couple of hours (if not more) to complete. I have one online trophy to get (golden boy) which involves getting 400,000 points in online matches. After 250 online matches I think I am only halfway there ? I also have to finish career mode and unlock all managers. I'm currently going for the Intercontinental Title and am ranked 5th contender atm. I've been looking up online and it seems that people get stuck at rank 4 or 5 for six in game months. If that happens to me I probably won't unlock this trophy for another 10 hours gameplay time. Finally I have to also go for the Tag Team championship and the WWE championship belts.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

- I've already got all the collectibles and finished the Crushing-playthrough so I only got some misc. trophies left. I just have zero motivation at the moment so it's gonna take a while to get this Plat.