what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

I have Ratchet and Clack 2 set up to be my next Platinum. I only have 1 Platinum Bolt to get before I get the last Trophy. I was going to get this Platinum for my 1500th Trophy, but when grinding out my Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Trophies with 1495, I accidentally earned 4 LV99 Trophies at once, thwarting that plan. So I'll just settle for Platinum #9.

Edit: Got it. (Auto Sync in 5 1/2 hrs)

Edited by pyrotempestwing

Just got my Sniper Elite 3 platinum recently, next in line would be;

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy > Shadow Warrior 2 > Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (maybe?) > Middle Earth Shadow of War > Assassin's Creed Origins...

Trying to get Deadlight Director`s Cut platinum....so far not going well due to the nightmare mode, which is especially unforgiving in ACT II which have 12 sections, through which you must go in perfect run without dying. That means at least a 45 min run with no deaths at all....while every 5-10 seconds there`s opportunity to fail. I hate this shit!

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. Had nothing to play and decided to play it seen it was part of the PSN FREE PLUS games. Had no intention of going for the plat but have to say this is an enjoyable game. Hitting those trophies one by one and now decided to go for the plat. Great couch CO-OP game especially the wife would be able to join in. 

Currently Working On:

PS4 - Rise of the Tomb Raider (25%): Really enjoying it so far, the gameplay and systems really make Uncharted look super dated imo.

PS3 - Mass Effect 3 (19%): Finished the triology years ago on XBOX (Paragon Male Shep) so decided to go through it again for PS3, this time with Fem Shep Renegade. I forgot how good these games were, loving every moment of it, also Renegade > Paragon :D. Want to get the platinum before the inevitble server shut down for an EA game I was suprised they were still up to be honest!

PSVita - Ratchet and Clank HD (17%): Started it 1 Year 3 months ago, finally got back to it and working my way through it.

Edited by tpepper1985

• 2 weeks later...

L.A. Noire is my next plat but I am also going for the 100% on it since I got the season pass and all, I am also going for 2 hard 100% lists From Dust and Alien Rage. gonna be fun to jump on my PS3 for a while. I only need a speedrun on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered for the 100% but I am not gonna do that anytime soon, I am aiming for the PS3 games I have. 

10 minutes ago, Soneto said:

The Little Acre

If you're doing with a guide, it should take you around an hour or 2, if you don't get some of the missable trophies on your first playthrough.

As for me, my next platinum should probably be Deponia or Lara Croft Go. I haven't decided yet which one I should do first.