Beyondthegrave07

what platinum are you going for?

4,464 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead Season 1. One of Telltale's finest that I haven't tried yet. After that, Persona 5 and Book of Unwritten Tales 2

Finishing up Legend of Kay, and Shadwen. Gonna have to spend hours of teeth grinding to progress in The Evil Within.

Unravel. Some of the game physics are just so unfair. It's really hard to time jumps and swings, when I only have one chance to get it right, especially if it's at the end of the level.

Working on my inFAMOUS second son platinum and Lego Marvel Superheroes plat (too lazy with this one 😅)

Next 100% (ps+ games)

1- HUE

2- Sky Force Anniversary

3- Hatoful Boyfriend

fabiansc83.png

I'm starting Stories: Path of Destinies now.

Hoping I can hang on to this since it has some trophies that require grinding (I'm not a fan of grinding (because actually I'm no trophy hunter but Id like to go for some easy plats :D)) or could be difficult for me... On the paper it should be an easy plat #8 tho.

Edited by slaaack1

Currently Splasher. Could quite easily be one of the hardest platinum’s on PSN looking at it. Shame it’s not so popular, the game is great fun. 

Next up for me is No Mans Sky. Haven't even looked at the trophy list yet but I will before I start to make sure I don't miss anything. Should get going this Saturday. 

Currently a tossup between Uncharted The Lost Legacy, Assassins Creed Syndicate and Velocity Ultra.

I got Mafia II and Middle Earth: Shadow of War coming in the mail. But I got my backlog to take care of so those two games I probably won't touch for a while.

Amnesia Collection (PS4)

Brawhall (PS4) (With long time snaps be cause is a lo of grind to get the :platinum:)

Assassins Creed Freedom Cry 100% (PS4) 

South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Mucking around getting the collectibles and various other trophies.

After that I'll start my second playthrough on Mastermind.

On 9/12/2017 at 3:16 PM, omarbanzai said:

If you're doing with a guide, it should take you around an hour or 2, if you don't get some of the missable trophies on your first playthrough.

As for me, my next platinum should probably be Deponia or Lara Croft Go. I haven't decided yet which one I should do first.

L.A. Noire (PS3 version) got all the trophies except the 5 stars case clearance ones, only need 8 more cases finished perfectly to pop the plat, pretty excited about my new plat/100%

Currently working on is Battle Chasers Nightwar, what a awesome game! I hope get in the top 20 :)

Brawhalla (PS4)

1L8dd59e.png

Obtain all Brawlhalla launch Trophies.

Its going to be a big grind but I"m sure I can and also I want this ultra rare platinium cause I"m pretty sure is going to be a big one

crespino97.png

Still working away on Elite dangerous, and working on shadow of war so the grind on elite doesn't get me sick.

Rented Nier: Automata for another week, I'm about halfway through. I'll be working on Resident Evil 7, Valley and Middle Earth Shadow of war afterwards.