what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Hmm, i got alot games in progress, but mainly im now going for:

1. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
  2. Don't Starve Together
  3. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Then there's couple games that are "close" to plat, but just haven't got the time to finish them:

1. Paladins
  2. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

These past 2 years have been great for gaming.. I think too great, so many good games released, that just take too much time to play. Also the games i mainly like are those that take +50 hours. So it feels like it takes forever to plat games and then to start new ones, and i if start a new one, some others go on "hold" :(

Finally trying to concentrate on one game at a time and finish those before moving on.

So right now, I'm working on the plat for Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls.
Doing a single run for collectibles and story-related trophies right now. Already one third through the game.

• Like 1

- SteinsGate — Kind struggling with the Guides but guess that will work out eventually 

- Dying Light — just collectibles and a Bit Grinding for saving survivors 

- F1 2014 — Need to get back on that one to finish it 

- Mirrors Edge just speedruns left Hope i manage to do those 

Atelier Shallie - I'm going after triple trilogy sets, but I seem to feel this game the least out of the Dusk trilogy. It also needs two playthroughs.

Wipeout Omega Collection - Got all the online and annoying bronze ones out of the way at the release, trying to get good again to get the elite passes. I'm afraid there is no cheesing this one.

Godzilla (PS4) - This is just grinding monsters to max level. Which is not too bad, except that I only have all the terrible monsters left.

I also want to start up .hack//G.U. Last Recode since the plat looks delicious and of course for the fact I never got to play the hack games in the PS2 days, but it might be good to get at least the first run of Shallie out of the way before this.

Tearaway Unfolded

Each month I normally add all the PS Plus free games to my library, so after finishing Telltale Batman I decided to download a few of them to my PS4 to start going through. I picked this one first. Its like most platform adventure games, you have to explore and collect things. Its got a lot of different features though, you draw items with the touch pad which you can then put into the game, you have to use your controllers light for many things but mainly to help kill monsters called scraps and you can customise a lot of things on your character. I am only 2 levels in but I have really enjoyed it so far.

Edited by SirPigFace

16 minutes ago, omarbanzai said:

I haven't decided yet what game to complete for my next platinum.

I'm more concerned right now by raising my overall completion rate.

Still, it's nice to read what others have in plan. It might inspire me to go for the same games :-)

Keep at it! :D I got way more satisfaction when I went back and completed some games I had left for 2 even 4+ years later ?

24 minutes ago, DeathShark22 said:

Finally finishing up Demons Souls with 6 years in between the trophies, my first game ever on the PS3:D 

I'm also thinking this might be a good idea depending on what materials and items I got on my old NG+ file. It might even be possible to do in just a couple sittings. Think I just need to dupe stuff for the weapon trophies and get the last ring.