what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Having two PS3's after borrowing my friend's PS3, I gotta say that it helps me a lot to plat some of the games that I listed as "impossible" or "can't be arsed". My overall completion rate went up drastically after platinum some of those "can't be arsed" games such as GTA4, Aliens vs Predator, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Starhawk, and 100% Max Payne 3. 

Killzone 2 platinum is my priority at the moment but after I'm done with Killzone 2, I'm going to clear out my PS4 backlog such as CoD WW2, Life is Strange Before the Storm, Dishonored 1, Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection, Shadow of Mordor 1, and few of the free games from PS Plus IGC that I'm interested in playing. 

• Like 1

On my 1st playthrough of Tales of Zestiria. There are so many boss fights in this game that I'm almost getting tired of it. I might be able to finish this playthorugh by the weekend, but then I would have to work on a couple of the more grindy trophies and set-up enough Grade for the next playthrough.

The Walking Dead in PS4

• I should have gotten the platinum trophy for this game last night but due to the bug/glitch in episode 4 I was forced to rewind and play a previously completed chapter/checkpoint a couple of times.

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 in PS3

• Played this first wayback 2013. I've been itching for a star wars game lately, so went back and pulled this one from the game shelf. Seek the trophy guide and saw that the platinum road isn't that hard. Hopefully the Unleashed difficulty will not stop me from getting the Platinum trophy.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for the most part, but also gonna break it up with some Battleborn in between (yes, I like Gearbox games)

Aiming for trophy #1337 for my Battleborn plat because I want to, and that's the only reason I need...which means I'll need to start another game before earning it.

• Like 1