what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

At the moment I'm trying for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, finished the game a couple of days ago & got most of the achievements for it but missed out on a couple of hidden things during my first play through which resulted in me not getting the achievement for it. All I need to do is find the last couple things I missed out on to get that achievement & once I get that one it'll give em the platinum for the game

I just ticked of FFXII TZA off the list, the game I'm working on at the moment is 黒蝶のサイケデリカ (Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly) as it's the shortest of my current gaming collection.

After that, I have these which I decided in order of easiness/ speed. 

Sherlock Holmes: ~10 hours

Hyakka Hyakurou/Nightshade ~25-30 hours

Amnesia LATER X CROWD ~20 hours or so

Nier Automata ~30+ hours

Then maybe tackle the backlog, which has Persona 4 Golden (~90 hours), Atelier Sophie (~30hours), Disgaea 4 and 5 (I won't be platting Disgaea's, but will just play through the story). KH is another one to maybe just play. 

No Tales or FF games for me as I usually spend my gaming working on these games but no new releases. Hoping for a new Tales soon

working on dynasty warriors 7 xtreme legends

if i can get all the nightmare weapons, all that is left is just grinding out the titles.

dealt with a nasty requirement this morning :( and it wasn't the zhuge liang one yet.

Edited by kingdrake2

I was going for Rayman Legends on Vita, but those online challenges for the last trophy are fucking atrocious that I just can't anymore.

So my next plat is gonna be for Celeste, which will hopefully be a better time going for a 2D platformer plat without any online bullshit on the way.

1Lc0b30d.png

Bought the PS3 version of Okami, but for some odd reason, never got around to playing it. Now playing the game on PS4, and what a gorgeous game and just as wonderful as I remember it. Not looking forward to doing the fish tomes again, but beyond that, this game is about as close to perfection as gaming can get made even more special playing it on the PS4 Pro (the graphics hold up very, very well in a UHD resolution thanks in part to the crisp, colorful and amazing art direction).

Really sad that Clover Studio isn't around anymore. Hopefully CAPCOM can put out something as magical as this at some point, and they've gotta be at least feeling out the market for it if they are going to these lengths to preserve this gem (a Wii edition with motion controls, 1 remaster on the PS3, 1 remaster on the PS4, and now it's also on Xbox and PC).

The next platinum I want to go for next is for WWE 2k17 for the ps3. I played the game on that console about a year ago getting 29 pf the 31 achievements, but recently I've been thinking about the games I've come close to getting 100% on but giving up after a while & never getting the platinum & thought that I could go back to WWE 2k17 & get the last achievement I need. The last achievement I need though is to play 100 ranked matches online & once I've got that I'll get given the platinum for the game. I want to do it as I'm that close to getting 100% on the game but also want to get it before they close the online servers for that game & I know if I don't get it now before they do close then why they close the servers I'll only regret not doing it when they were open