what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

On 10/7/2018 at 11:08 AM, MoniqueOP said:

Spiderman. 

People are popping the plat left and right since it's so easy apperantly and I finally got the game

Enjoying it for how good it is of course

It's a very easy game, though the side missions can be a hassle to grind out. All combat experiences should be really easy for you if you focus on your skills and get the web bomb. Impact web and web bomb is all you ever need most of the time. 

On 10/7/2018 at 11:36 AM, Legion_Immortal said:

Arkham Asylum if I can master the last three combat challenges. 

Good luck. I absolutely suck at the combat challenges, so I've long given up at platting any of the Arkham games :( 

That said, i'm currently working on Lego Ninjago...until my BO4 disc comes. 

Deiland

nice little game although the trophies tend to be buggy. But nothing that isn't solvable.

After that it will be a hard grind in Kingdom Hearts (PS4)

Only have the critical playhtorugh left and I'm already in Hollow Bastion. But I have to grind a few levels before I can move on story-wise

I started to play GTA: VC despite the Take the Cannoli trophy. ''this cant be so hard'' i said. After about 37 hours of making 100% completion, I started doing this trophy. After unlocking Bloodstained Hands after 6 hours i said '' im too old of this s**t'' . stop doing but maybe the time will come and i'll platinum GTA.

6 hours ago, Baranov_925 said:

I started to play GTA: VC despite the Take the Cannoli trophy. ''this cant be so hard'' i said. After about 37 hours of making 100% completion, I started doing this trophy. After unlocking Bloodstained Hands after 6 hours i said '' im too old of this s**t'' . stop doing but maybe the time will come and i'll platinum GTA.

Blow up those choppers with code

I'm go in for downwell,  boss keeps kicking my ass

Decided to go for Skate 2! Bought the game back in 2012 I think and played through the story. Didn't really bother for Multiplayer though. Servers are still up, but two of the trophies became unobtainable in 2013 or 2014! Luckily I did exactly those trophies back in the day =) The last time somebody got this platinum was in 2015, so I am pretty hyped to be one of the last persons to actually achieve it lol.

Also really close to get Borderlands 1. It's Plat will be my 2000th trophy. Currently at 1995 trophies, and I only need to reach level 50 in the game (Almost Level 49 atm!). I just hope everything goes as planned and I don't fuck it up...