what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Same here but seems players keep dropping out and we can't finish mission. Once I get Far Cry 3 plat, I will finish off Ghost Recon.

Just need to level up to 50 for plat & 100%.

I have to redownload the game but if you want to do them sometime feel free to add me.  I'm game on kind of weird hours though probably every other night after 10pm est utnil about 1. Every other Friday I have all day until about 5 pm and sundays Usually from like 6 am until noon ish.

• Like 1

I know it's an old game, but AC: Brotherhood. I'm almost done with the base game, then I'll need to boost the multiplayer trophies, and get the DLC. After platting it I'm really considering going to 100% :-)

Good luck :) those multiplayer trophies are annoying :/ and boosting sucked for me no-one would listen so I did everything solo.

I still need to hit level 50 and do some base game stuff.

As for me Heavy Rain :) only 10 trophies left then, I'm finishing VANQUISH for my 30th platinum bloodtrail.png

I have to redownload the game but if you want to do them sometime feel free to add me.  I'm game on kind of weird hours though probably every other night after 10pm est utnil about 1. Every other Friday I have all day until about 5 pm and sundays Usually from like 6 am until noon ish.

Sounds good. Have added some others but was focusing on platting Ghost Recon Future Soldier which I finally did last night.

I am EST and usually on at roughly the same hours so it should work out.

I'm really close to finishing Yakuza 4, Blur, and Vanquish (one guess which trophy I'm missing). They're all around 95%; I just need to get around to finishing them.

Also trying to finish off Rayman Origins and Lollipop Chainsaw (which I really just can't get into, despite liking Suda51's games).

I'll probably plat God of War: Ascension tonight, which completes my GoW plats for the series! (Until they come out with the next one:P)

Very close on Singularity, Syndicate, Vanquish (guess which one trophy I'm missing also) and Killzone 3. I think KZ3 will be next and probably by next week.

Not far from plat in All4one but man, the grind to 1mm bolts sucks, so boring!!