what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell - One more trophy left. ?  It's the one you need to bounce off 5 cars. ?  I keep getting to 4 and missing by stupid reasons. But will do!

Agents of Mayhem - Really enjoyed Saints Row and I already own this. So why not.  Just kinda repetitive. Sweet cartoons though. ?

I'm extremely ADHD with where I invest my playtime, so I currently have a half dozen or so games I intend to platinum in the near future - 

1 - God of War: Almost done with the main story, have to grind out collectibles and then take on the valkyries... big yike on that.

2 - Spider-Man: Just started the game fairly recently but I've been playing it steadily and I imagine it'll be one of the first out of these 5.

3 - Moss: A fun VR game I play from time to time. Fairly short so once I get myself 'in the zone' with it I should be able to finish it in a day or so.

4 - Fallout 76: This one... is going to take a while. Sounds like a massive grind to get to level 100. Probably put in 100+ hours by then. I'm loving the game, though, so I wouldn't want to invest less than that in it.

5 - Battlefield V: By all accounts this is a fairly quick trophy for an MP game, so it should come rather easy. I definitely enjoy this title far more than I did BF1.

Ni No Kuni II Revenant Kingdom - doing as much side-content as possible and level grinding before i beat the main story (PS4)

Freedom Wars - slowly chipping away at it mainly playing online to reduce my sentence since its a bigger boost. (PSVita)

Lego Batman 3 - started it and will return after i finish Freedom Wars (PS Vita)

Nights of Azure - this one i will come back to at some point fun game but prioritising other RPGs atm (PS4) 

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Lc07576.png

Will the vehicle Extra Ops missions ever end? Difficult, time consuming and tedious. At least I've been S ranking the majority of the ones I've played. I've about 30 Extra Ops left to do and around half of them are more vehicle missions.. ? I also recently acquired the Kampfpistole so that'll make those final few Outer Ops a breeze. I have a feeling I'll have to grind for some more staff once I've completed each Extra Op as I still have a ways to go before I manage to procure the best items/weapons in the game.. but the platinum is in sight. These last few missions will be difficult without the essential gear but I'm sure I'll be able for it. I'm predicting I'll have 100+ hours on my save file before I finish.. good thing I really like the game because this is going to be tough.

• Like 2

next platinum i'm going for is Lego Marvel Superheroes 2

really looking forward to this one as i hadn't had my fill of lego games.

2-3 week estimate of completing provided there's no nasty glitches.

Edited by kingdrake2

Only really working on Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. I'm 135 Hours in and just got to a point where I feel like I'm in the home stretch to the Platinum. I'm on Chapter 8, Level 62, most of the map is unshaded, pretty much all the ? Icons are completed in the unshaded areas. Only have a couple Cult members left to kill...don't really have any difficult trophies left except maybe Medusa. So will have it soon. But then I'll have the Additional Feats and DLC to start.

I'm also loosely working on WWE 2K19...but I haven't decided if I'm going to bother with the Platinum.  I just have no interest in Road to Glory Mode or getting frustrated over the AJ Styles Tower. 

spyro 2: Riptos Rage (ps4) i doubt i'll be on this one for very long. the trophy descriptions are helping to figure out what i need to do for each level, might tackle the 3rd game after but i'll have to see if those follow the same order as trophy appearances. if i had to guess should be done by Tuesday just in time for refill on sales.

Edited by kingdrake2