Beyondthegrave07

what platinum are you going for?

4,516 posts in this topic

Le20f26.png

Currently working on the Death mode. I managed to complete the first 10 levels in under 2 hours, so I guess I’m not doing too bad. It is quite luck based... but there’s definitely an element of skill needed as well. Most of the time it’s my own fault for dying rather than the nodes in the level being too spread out and me running out of time. Hopefully the remaining 10 levels don’t cause me too much problems 😇

Edited by Uncharted_Baihh

Working on finishing up Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One. Going to have to farm bolts for the 1 million banked trophy. I’ll do the various kill based and objective specific trophies in-between.

Black Ops 4, hopefully gettiing it today.

Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics i'm also working on, getting closer by the day.

I am currently working on Hitman 2, the game doesn't have a platinum although it should have fucking 2 since it's 2 games worth! Trying to 100% each episode before starting the next one so I'm only on Santa Fortuna. Really fun game though. 

Can't wait for Metro Exodus next week, that game is going to consume my next weekend.

I'm working on Dragon Quest Heroes The World's Tree Woe and the Blight Below. This I heard was a good intro into the Dragon Quest series and also not difficult. So far I just made it to end game and agree on good into, don't agree with not difficult. These veteran enemies are wiping the floor with me. 

L5e6b82.png

As of now I'm currently around 2 hours into my no death/under 5 hours run and it hasn't been going as horribly as I thought it would be. I've been doing it in blocks of 30 minutes, while backing up my save each time. It's quite tedious, and it's also not ideal that I don't remember exactly how to get through each section... but we're getting there. I'm going to be pissed if I don't manage to pick up both these trophies! I've been following a guide for the sections I haven't been confident in and I seem to be keeping up with the guide so I'm hoping I'l get there eventually.

Regardless, I will need at least one more playthrough in order to find every barrel and to also remove spears from Trico. I plan to do that playthrough in one sitting just to be sure.. since spears just seem to randomly appear when loading back into the game, at least for me. I also have no idea which barrel I could've missed since I picked up all of them, so that'll be another meticulous play through.

God eater 3

Dragon quest 11

and this week I'll add far cry 6 too it

Assassin's Creed 3. Super worried about An Extraordinary Man, since i already have problem with lumberers.

On 8.02.2019 at 1:28 PM, LucyTifaErza said:

All Games Are Shit Nowadays And  The PS5 wont make it Better 

If all games are shit, then quit gaming, easy as that. Though mad respect for seeing everything.

1L88ae8c.png

Mirror edge (ps3) for 30th plat
sold it long time ago and now just realized that this game is an appropriate one to be part of the milestone! so im waiting for a sale around here.
heard that the countdown missions need a lot of practice,so hopefully i dont give up :)