what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

next one is going to be slayaway camp: butchers cut (ps4)

but gotta complete furmins (vita) first since i somehow didn't look at the trophy list beforehand (thought it had a plat).

tbh i have neglected alot of non-plats for a while just a means to catch up on em and deplete the backlog a little.

Edited by kingdrake2

Currently i'm working on two platinium : 

1. Hollow Knight : I just have the Pantheon of the Knight and the Pantheon of Hallownest to do and i'm done.

2. Dead Cells

And also on the 100% of Darkest Dungeon : i have to clean the last two boss of the Crimson Court and then i will start Color of Madness.

L0fa98d.png

I never thought that I'd enjoy Ultimate Team as much as I am already. It was my first time trying it out the mode today and it really had me engrossed! Usually I get bored pretty quickly but I played FUT for five hours straight and had to force myself to stop playing. I'm going to play this pretty casually as I work on other games (Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers & Assault Suit Leynos). Reaching Division 10 should be difficult but I think I'll able to get there eventually. Can't have another unobtainable FIFA on my profile ?

9 hours ago, Scorpions444 said:

is Detroit good ? just finished God of War and have been thinking of starting detroit, tho not entirely sure if I should go for detroit or some other shorter games

#AskingForAFriend

If you want something to chill out after God Of War's action Detroit is very good, is a quite short platinum.

For me is the best of David Cage's works

Currently i´m working on platting FIFA 19.

This one should be pretty easy since i am playing Fifa for years. Got the online trophies already which many people have problems with.

The Journey will be time-consuming and boring just as previous years but thats okay.The biggest pain should be an A-grade on every skill game but i will get there.

After that, i´m aiming for FIFA 15,16 and 18 plat, where a i have to do a bit of cleanup. If that is done i got every FIFA platinum since 2014 so that´s my main goal right now. ?

I'm currently going for Yakuza Kiwami.

Think I am about 20 hours in so a while to go. Think I have about 40% of the completion list done though which is good as its the 100% completion I am dreading with this game.

Still have a kill playthrough of mafia iii plus dlc and heavy rain part finished but they are parked at this stage until at least the first Yakuza playthrough is out the way.