what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Been playing Killzone Shadow Fall alot lately. It's nice to be able to get the majority of the MP trophies with bots.

Still have quite a bit of clean up and the hard difficulty in SP and a few abilities to max out for Jack of All Trades, but I think it's a doable plat, and a nice ultra rare one at that.

On 25/02/2019 at 5:49 PM, cstanci said:

Just finished FFX (shoot me) and finally going back and trying to finish Shadow of Mordor. 

Ya I remember that 110 hours on ffx, lucky for that thornberry trick. Oh and the 0sec chocobo ride can go die. 

Just finished dark souls 3, Going for wolfenstein the new order perk farming has been fun and nice change of pace to go into a shooter. 

10 years have passed and I'm finally taking the plunge into one of the most infamous online grinds there is; Far Cry 2.

In 2008 I bought this game and loved it. I loved it so much I suffered through all the dodgy single player collectible trophies. Then it was time to tackle the multiplayer, I did most of the starter trophies and then hit a wall, I was 16 at the time and I just couldn't be bothered with it, I just wanted to play other games.

Here we are a decade later and I'm finally going for it. I've loved all the entries in the franchise since this one (Not played New Dawn yet) so my ultimate plan is to platinum and 100% the whole series. After 2, I'll only need Classic, Primal and New Dawn to achieve that goal :) 

When I'm not doing that ill be working through Metro Exodus and Hitman 2 (no platinum but still). Both phenomenal games btw.