what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

after i finished Kingdom Hearts 3 earlier today, ive decided to go for the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater platinum

looking forward to my second MGS platinum (first one was MGSV:TPP). its been a long time since ive played snake eater but i only got good memories with this game. except the cave part before the first boss.

Edited by zeit86geist

black mirror (ps4) then i'm going to have to begin either Twin Robots or one of the powgi games (crossword or word sudoku). trying to get to my multi-hour boss game quicker so backlog will recover.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

Was transferred to Manila for one year, so at the moment I have plenty of time going through my PS3 backlog.  Currently working on God of War: Ghost of Sparta and will soon continue with South Park: The Stick of Truth (messed up some of the missable collectibles...) and start Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.

Currently working on Far Cry 5. Then I’ll be working COD MWR. Currently thinking of which platinum would be my 75th, and then eventually my 100th. Chances are I’ll go back and forth on what game I’ll platinum/100%. I have so much in my backlog I’m switching between ps4 and ps3. 

Going for Zombie Army Trilogy. Finished the story on Sniper-Elite yesterday and collected all bottles/gold bars. 

Next are the Wave-mode trophies and some kill-related trophies.

Pushing myself to do the Madden 11 platinum as well since its been on my list forever.

Only one trophy left for chaos on deponia and next i'm going to do the spyro trilogy, and at the same time with my girlfriend im trying to do the just dance 2019 ( don't think that will be possible but at least i'm laughing a lot with our awful dances)