what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

1 hour ago, zeit86geist said:

finished, Alice: Madness Returns. got the first trophy of the dlc which is the prequel to Alice: Madness Returns. game is so boring that i've decided to go for the Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

That'll be a tough one! I loved MGS2, but I don't think I could handle the multiple playthroughs and virtual missions (even if you can cheese some of them).

• Like 1

Anthem for me right now.

All the main story content is done now all I need is the three Loyalty 3 trophies, finish the 12 Interceptor Gear Challenges, get my Javelin to Masterwork rarity, and get the last of the Bastion Collectibles challenges. So basically it's all grinding and charging around a map trying to work out what I haven't already grabbed.

I really hope this game doesn't get DLC trophies.

Was going for Gwent but the arena broke me.  Can't make it pass 3 wins and the one time I was about to get a 4th.... the server went mad and gave another L (it has happened at least 4-5 times).

I'll go for the other trophies at the least tho. ?

Edited by Vizard-Ichigo--

Still working on 100% for AC: Brotherhood on PS3. I only have Capture the Flag left to plat the game but want to 100% the DLC first and Il Principe is driving me NUTS!!!!!

Actually, only have 4 missions left to 100% synch.

- Sequence 4: Castello Crasher (Do not be detected)

- Sequence 6: Trojan Horse (Do not loose any health square)

- Sequence 8: Requiem (Do not be detected)

- War Machines: Hell on Wheels (Do not take damage while in the tank)

Granted, I haven't been playing too much lately so I'm kinda falling behind... but I can't wait to finaly Plat and 100% this game... it's been 9 years since I first played it :)

• Like 1

Lc77e3e.png

As of now I'm currently 5 missions into my Morbid play through. It's been smooth sailing so far, but the toughest missions/sections are yet to come. I'm enjoying it a lot and I look forward to having this platinum for a second time. Fantastic game.

Edited by Uncharted_Baihh

On 09/04/2019 at 0:58 PM, Djaspoo said:

Still working on 100% for AC: Brotherhood on PS3. I only have Capture the Flag left to plat the game but want to 100% the DLC first and Il Principe is driving me NUTS!!!!!

Actually, only have 4 missions left to 100% synch.

- Sequence 4: Castello Crasher (Do not be detected)

- Sequence 6: Trojan Horse (Do not loose any health square)

- Sequence 8: Requiem (Do not be detected)

- War Machines: Hell on Wheels (Do not take damage while in the tank)

Granted, I haven't been playing too much lately so I'm kinda falling behind... but I can't wait to finaly Plat and 100% this game... it's been 9 years since I first played it :)

Update! Managed to get the 3 missions completed and Synched... only have this darn tank mission left to get 100% Synch and complete Il Principe... and then it's on to flag hunting... If I can just make one clean run with this stupid tank machine...

Working on The Messenger and Sekiro,  just cant find the motivation to game after work at all this week.  Hoping I can find the motivation this weekend.  All I have left in Sekiro is to grind out skill points,  and I am about half way through The Messenger.