what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Going for AC Liberation remastered. 

My plan is to platinum/100% all the AC games that are on ps4 (because i just don't want to play those dead multiplayer modes on ps3) . After that it's gonna be Syndicate Origins and Oddysey. 

Also Sekiro when I find the mood for it

On 2019-04-10 at 9:54 PM, Djaspoo said:

Update! Managed to get the 3 missions completed and Synched... only have this darn tank mission left to get 100% Synch and complete Il Principe... and then it's on to flag hunting... If I can just make one clean run with this stupid tank machine...

AC: Brotherhood on PS3 Plated and 100%!!

Moving on to AC: Liberation HD as soon as I’m back from France next week ;)

• Like 1

I'll pop The Walking Dead: The Final Season next week. I'll also make a start on AC Odyssey's Atlantis DLC soon afterwards, I already have the platinum and the Legacy of the First Blade DLC finished. I'll need to find something to play in the gap between each DLC but haven't decided on anything yet. 

Found out Driveclubs servers are closing next year, so I went back to it after not playing it for like a year and a half. Close to Platting it now...not worried about finishing the DLC though.

Slowly working on Heavy Rain too. I got the Kamikaze trophy out of the way already, so the Plat will come eventually.

Will also be starting Borderlands Remastered soon.