Beyondthegrave07

what platinum are you going for?

4,516 posts in this topic

Left Alive because I am actually digging it and Sexy Brutale due to a recommendation

Just started on Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner yesterday, so I'm aiming to make that my next platinum.

Just started on Days Gone, Street fighter x tekken i'm very close to complete it i just need the online stuff.

Saints Row IV

Going to start it tonight. Will do all the story related stuff and then go after the challenges. Then it’s probably going after the DLC, and finally get that 40 hours trophy before too long.

Edited by Spaz

L4f3473.png

I don't know what's wrong with me but I have been addicted to fighting games and trying to compete what I own, looked at this and figured it needed to be finished. Got most of the survival and everything done, mostly just the grindy stuff left and getting into Gold League in ranked. Which might take me a little to figure out who I like enough to grind up to that.

Dark Souls Remaster, this will be thy second time and stoked it will be a milestone for 125th

This game beat the shit out of me many years ago, it actually made me give up, then I got hooked and played them all.

Mission accomplished

source.gif

Edited by Galactic Hyper Balls

1L7eb13e.png

I dunno what came over me to make me want to tackle a fighting game on my account that I want to achieve as close to 100% completion as possible. I was in a gaming slump, all I saw at work was Mortal Kombat 11 hype, and here I am. It hasn't been terrible so far, but I still need to earn Juggernaut, the KOTH trophies, and Dropping Fools. Anyways, I'm going for Mortal Kombat X currently.

Currently going for Persona 4 Golden.

Not my first rodeo with the game but still love it regardless. Not much of a challenge really just time consuming which is okay with me. The only really annoying trophy to go for is the Rise trophy. 250 Navigation lines is a lot and they're all random.

No doubt I'll get through it though. Looking forward to having all Persona platinums maybe one day! Have to start somewhere! :D 

14 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

Currently going for Persona 4 Golden.

Not my first rodeo with the game but still love it regardless. Not much of a challenge really just time consuming which is okay with me. The only really annoying trophy to go for is the Rise trophy. 250 Navigation lines is a lot and they're all random.

No doubt I'll get through it though. Looking forward to having all Persona platinums maybe one day! Have to start somewhere! :D 

I would love to have all the Persona related platinums! I don't want to stack same game different console lists, but I hope they bring the Arena games to PS4. Otherwise I'll have to get a PS3 again and hope that they keep the servers up long enough for all the online shenanigans they require of you >.<

4 minutes ago, Wise_Mans_Fears said:

I would love to have all the Persona related platinums! I don't want to stack same game different console lists, but I hope they bring the Arena games to PS4. Otherwise I'll have to get a PS3 again and hope that they keep the servers up long enough for all the online shenanigans they require of you >.<

I don't really mind stacks to be honest. Depending on the game anyway. Especially more with this series anyway. It's not like the games can be completed in 5 minutes so the more the merrier.

Yeah, I agree though. I want to do Arena but my PS3 has officially died. In the process of getting a new one though so hopefully can get them done before them servers and the majority of PS3 games call it a day.

Tales of Zestiria- I can't understand how some are able to complete this game so quickly. There's so much to think about. 

Tales of Hearts R 

there are many trophies I’m concerned about, I just hope it won’t be that hard 😖

Diablo 3 almost done with it - about 90 bounties to go

After a bad disc, a corrupt save file and about 4 restarts of this game i think i am actually going to plat it - yay

Tales of Xillia 2 - Tying out all the "Tales of" games.  Have Zestiria (to finish playing) and Hearts R (never played) after this.  Everything else has been platted.

L336610.png

Call of Duty: Classic 

Right now im going for Sekiro. I've played through the story once.

Just started NG+ 

1L636d2b.png

Death end request

though doing it over time, Have taken a little break from it, going to start that 2nd and hopefully final play through.

Its a good game and I enjoy it. but want to move on to other things.

A plague tale: innocence 

Sniper Elite V2 remastered 

Think I'm gonna buy TT Batman 2 and sandwich it in ^ 🤔

Edited by Vizard-Ichigo--

Spyro: Year of the Dragon in the Reignited trilogy. A fun trio of platinums. 

13 hours ago, Withanx said:

Spyro: Year of the Dragon in the Reignited trilogy. A fun trio of platinums. 

Marvel’s Spider-Man 

whoops wrong thread 😅

OP: Going for Max Payne 3, Stardew Valley and Mortal Kombat 11

Edited by Nai_Lienoj

Currently Days Gone. After that Star Wars Battlefront II and I.

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Stardew Valley, and Star Trek Online. I'll probably NEVER get Stardew, considering that Prairie King trophy. I am absolute garbage at that minigame.

And STO is just daily grinding. Monotonous but only an hour of my day or so.

35% done this one so far
La8661f.png

57% done this one so far
L6b024a.png

These seem to be the main two that I have been digging into even though I got lots of things on the go.