what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

4 hours ago, EIephantsOnAcid said:

Getting a little sick of the GoW collectibles though.

I absolutely hated Odin’s Ravens. 

——

Working on Titan Souls. Will be doing the speedrun and Iron Mode playthroughs shortly. Shouldn’t be too bad. Then it’s Hard Mode with Iron Mode which will be a test of my patience. 

Saints Row IV

Going to start it tonight. Will do all the story related stuff and then go after the challenges. Then it’s probably going after the DLC, and finally get that 40 hours trophy before too long.

Edited by Spaz

L4f3473.png

I don't know what's wrong with me but I have been addicted to fighting games and trying to compete what I own, looked at this and figured it needed to be finished. Got most of the survival and everything done, mostly just the grindy stuff left and getting into Gold League in ranked. Which might take me a little to figure out who I like enough to grind up to that.

Dark Souls Remaster, this will be thy second time and stoked it will be a milestone for 125th

This game beat the shit out of me many years ago, it actually made me give up, then I got hooked and played them all.

Mission accomplished

source.gif

Edited by Galactic Hyper Balls

1L7eb13e.png

I dunno what came over me to make me want to tackle a fighting game on my account that I want to achieve as close to 100% completion as possible. I was in a gaming slump, all I saw at work was Mortal Kombat 11 hype, and here I am. It hasn't been terrible so far, but I still need to earn Juggernaut, the KOTH trophies, and Dropping Fools. Anyways, I'm going for Mortal Kombat X currently.

Currently going for Persona 4 Golden.

Not my first rodeo with the game but still love it regardless. Not much of a challenge really just time consuming which is okay with me. The only really annoying trophy to go for is the Rise trophy. 250 Navigation lines is a lot and they're all random.

No doubt I'll get through it though. Looking forward to having all Persona platinums maybe one day! Have to start somewhere! :D 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

Currently going for Persona 4 Golden.

Not my first rodeo with the game but still love it regardless. Not much of a challenge really just time consuming which is okay with me. The only really annoying trophy to go for is the Rise trophy. 250 Navigation lines is a lot and they're all random.

No doubt I'll get through it though. Looking forward to having all Persona platinums maybe one day! Have to start somewhere! :D 

I would love to have all the Persona related platinums! I don't want to stack same game different console lists, but I hope they bring the Arena games to PS4. Otherwise I'll have to get a PS3 again and hope that they keep the servers up long enough for all the online shenanigans they require of you >.<

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wise_Mans_Fears said:

I would love to have all the Persona related platinums! I don't want to stack same game different console lists, but I hope they bring the Arena games to PS4. Otherwise I'll have to get a PS3 again and hope that they keep the servers up long enough for all the online shenanigans they require of you >.<

I don't really mind stacks to be honest. Depending on the game anyway. Especially more with this series anyway. It's not like the games can be completed in 5 minutes so the more the merrier.

Yeah, I agree though. I want to do Arena but my PS3 has officially died. In the process of getting a new one though so hopefully can get them done before them servers and the majority of PS3 games call it a day.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Withanx said:

Spyro: Year of the Dragon in the Reignited trilogy. A fun trio of platinums. 

Marvel’s Spider-Man 

whoops wrong thread ?

OP: Going for Max Payne 3, Stardew Valley and Mortal Kombat 11

Edited by Nai_Lienoj