what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Working my way at getting the platinum trophy for Rock Band 4 - which is a lot harder than I hoped it would be... But hopefully I'll get there some day!

I'm also working my way to get the platinum on Overcooked 2, which is a slower process as I just play that relaxingly in between other games. Easy too to get.

I'm trying to look around for another game I could play to get a platinum on but for now, I'm a bit clueless which one... I have enough games to play and get one for - Just looking for something new, fun but not too grinding/difficult... (but not something boring like My Name is Mayo or something...)

I am working on multiple platinums at the same time;

- Dead Island Riptide

- Call of Duty Classic

- Lego Pirates of the Carribean

- LittleBigPlanet

Very soon I will start;

- GTA IV

- GTA V

- Ferrari Challenge

- Call of Duty Black Ops

- The Wolf Among Us (PS3)
- Game of Thrones 

Recently I finnished;

- Call of Duty Black Ops 3

- Call of Duty Moder Warefare 2

- Call of Duty Moder Warefare 3

Assassins Creed Unity

Finally decided I’m going to push through and get this game done and over with after buying it four years ago. 

Need to do a whole bunch of collectible finding, do a couple kill based trophies, do the Helix Rifts, complete all the co-op and heist missions, do the Social Club side missions, and finally unlock all skills and do training for all of them. 

There is the Dead Kings DLC but from what I’ve heard it will be short and easy. Hopefully the story redeems itself a little.

Rainbow Moon!

After 5 years, I finally decided it's time to revisit one of my first PSPlus games. I'm 7 hours in and I'm actually finding it really enjoyable, especially since there are no missables so I can really do what I want. Reading some gameplay tips really has helped me actually progress instead of getting stuck in a cave on the first island-like I did last time. 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2019 at 3:23 PM, EIephantsOnAcid said:

Getting a little sick of the GoW collectibles though.

Yeah, this is why I took a break from the game. I like collectibles when done right (Uncharted, Spyro), but GoW just makes it a pain for me. 

I'm going for Mortal Kombat 11. I finally managed to get Raiden's Kombo ender tutorial done for the trophy today and finished the story in one go despite only planning to get the 50% trophy today. But I had time so I completed it. I only need around 40 more brutalities and 30 more kasual versus matches (assuming it doesn't glitch like it did for my bf). I should be done tomorrow.

Injustice : Gods among us for PS4 and Injustice 2 in parallel.

Preparing for the longest grind of my life yet + trying to do the online trophies , this is a crazy challenge ahead. It will take me more than 1 month for sure , since i kinda suck ass at this game and actually trying to get 50 wins legit ( in injustice 2 , injustice 1 servers are pretty much empty).

• Like 1