what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Mafia III. Wasn’t sure what to start next as I’ve bought a lot of games over the past few months, but this has been sitting in my PS4 for a while and I’ve been fancying playing a Mafia game after reminiscing about how good the Godfather was on the ps2. Expecting it to take at least a couple of weeks, heard it can be glitchy and I’ve been slow with progressing through it so far.

The Forest. One of my favourite games to come out in recent years. I was actually the first person to 100% this when it came out on PC.. And back when there were a lot more than 43 passengers to find!

I just hope the bugs aren't the same on console too (having to cut 1000 logs in one session, animal heads bugging out etc)

Working on Zombi.

I’ve already finished a normal run with all story/collectible trophies. Just need to run through the game on Chicken Mode and Survival Mode. (Also, difficulty trophies not stacking is pretty much the lamest reason for multiple play-throughs. I’d rather play something again for different endings/morality choices.)

Currently working on 3 games right now, trying to finish most of this stuff up before Crash Team Racing comes out on the 21st. Should be able to finish MK11 and Before The Storm easily. Brawlhalla however will be around for a bit.

L6b024a.png

64% Currently
Finished story on this one just need to grind out the rest of misc trophies

L4a4ac5.png
25% currently
Been slowly working towards this one with daily gold but been grinding out more matches lately to make it a little bit quicker.

L827e0a.png
5% Currently
Just started this one, I play these type of games when I'm not fully in the mood to game and its pretty easy to finish, so this might be finished before the other two.

Edited by cynical_fate

Hmm... I'm not sure. Maybe completing NFS Hot Pursuit DLC which is almost done and then also the NFS Most Wanted DLC which I been missing for years. After that I assume it could be a plat in either LittleBigPlanet, Ace Combat Assualt Horizon or Dead Island Riptide. I also considered starting Ferrari Challenge which seems to be a fairly fat and easy platinum as well a couple of Telltale games I got for PS3 (Game of Thrones and Wolf among Us) but I think I will wait a little with those titles. I just about to get some progress with GTA IV and Dead or Alive 5 but those are clearly more time consuming than the first 3 I mentioned...

Edited by A-Rebirth

Going for Assassins Creed unity, Sleeping Dogs and Killzone Shadowfall, i usually go for one plat at a time, but i got really bored of AC unity, so I start sleeping dogs just to have something else to play, Killzone i'm almost done with the multiplayer grind, forgot about it some time ago so I just picked up again to finish it 

13 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

Going for Assassins Creed unity, Sleeping Dogs and Killzone Shadowfall, i usually go for one plat at a time, but i got really bored of AC unity, so I start sleeping dogs just to have something else to play, Killzone i'm almost done with the multiplayer grind, forgot about it some time ago so I just picked up again to finish it 

Sleeping dogs was great! I enjoyed it really. A little raw/shocking early, a little immature maybe sometimes but I really enjoyed it anyways. I would rate it 8/10. The DLCs was too short and little repitative if you asked me but still OK. Could also been even better if it was mp.

2 hours ago, A-Rebirth said:

Sleeping dogs was great! I enjoyed it really. A little raw/shocking early, a little immature maybe sometimes but I really enjoyed it anyways. I would rate it 8/10. The DLCs was too short and little repitative if you asked me but still OK. Could also been even better if it was mp.

Yeah, it's a 8/10 for me as well, didn't like that much at the beginning, but after that weeding, wei shen starts to shine imo, i really like that character, even though it's a pretty basic vendetta quest, it definetely has it's moments, i didn't touched the dlc's yet, just trying to cleanup the base game first, if it wasn't for the Safe Delivery sub mission, i would have done it already, but for some reason this mission is hard as hell, been stuck at it for days already lol