what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

I'm so proud of myself I finally went back and finished Rime and Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4. I'm doing the June monthly challenge and picked trophies that I would actually have to go through my games to get. Next up is most likely going to be AC2, but I might take a break to get 100% in Edith Finch.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

I keep getting stuck in areas where I have no idea what to do.lol 1f605.png

&

The Last Door

But the two Letter collectable trophies seem to be glitched with 0 obtained. 1f612.png

I feel you!

I started replaying LEGO Harry Potter 1 - 4 because I got stuck in the toilet where Jenny kept throwing things at me and for some reason, I couldn't figure out what to do lol

I just got past that part though, so I'm really looking forward to getting through this and actually getting the platinum :P

14 hours ago, WaxWeazle said:

I feel you!

I started replaying LEGO Harry Potter 1 - 4 because I got stuck in the toilet where Jenny kept throwing things at me and for some reason, I couldn't figure out what to do lol

I just got past that part though, so I'm really looking forward to getting through this and actually getting the platinum :P

I just had to look up how to finish the bonus level. Had no idea what to do with the globe thing. I was sending the bombs into the wrong igloo. It's so close to getting enough studs to finish, the other Lego games I've played usually had more studs then you need. This one is very close to the chest.

Sometimes I with the hints were more 'pointing' lol.

I'm currently playing two games: 

• Hollow Knight: I think I'm almost done with the main story, as I opened the Temple of the Black Egg, but I didn't go there yet. I'm currently just exploring, trying to find more charms and free Grubs. 
  • Trackmania Turbo: I unlocked the Black Series a couple of days ago, and I've since been slowly working through it. No way to tell when I'll be done, since some of the upcoming tracks seem to be the hardest in the game. 

I am working on the Burnout Paradise platinum for PS3 at the moment. As usual I just tried to get the online stuff out of the way before the servers close, but the game is so much fun that I can't help myself and want to plat it too. It's a fun game with a very good trophy list and some free DLC as well. A lot of people will need to find themselves a new favourite game it seems, because the servers are still very lively..

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

Downwell: Having a bit of trouble with 4th area but it's only been a few hours. Pretty fun game, but I assume hard mode is gonna be a bitch...

Will go for Va-11 Hall-a and Horizon Zero Dawn as a sort of a respite to all the hard games I've been playing in the past month or so, but I heard they're pretty fun so I'm excited to play them soon.