what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

On 6/15/2019 at 4:40 AM, Arcesus7 said:

• Hollow Knight: I think I'm almost done with the main story, as I opened the Temple of the Black Egg, but I didn't go there yet. I'm currently just exploring, trying to find more charms and free Grubs. 

Not to spoil anything, but that ending is 1 out of 4. (5 if you count the one from the Mushroom)

1 hour ago, xAmaezingx said:

Not to spoil anything, but that ending is 1 out of 4. (5 if you count the one from the Mushroom)

Yeah ? I finished my blind playthrough, so I started reading up on what I had missed... Currently doing some cleaning up and going for the Mushroom ending... 

• Like 1

Just started a (hopefully) final run of Persona 4 Golden to get the ever elusive "Hardcore Rosette Fan" trophy. One of my favorite games of all time, I refuse to admit defeat haha. Starting it on very hard, gonna try to keep Rise's S. Link down for a while, swap out party members constantly, and then eventually flip the script and Max out everything. First dedicated HRF trophy run so should be easier to track hopefully.

• Like 1

Working on Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2. Easy. Very easy. 

And...

Resident Evil 2.

3 more runs I plan to do on the weekend. Both speedruns. I'm going to use a guide because I tend to go the wrong way. A lot. ? My Easy run took about 4 hours so I keep getting closer to my goal. (first blind run was about 8)

And then the Minimalist run. This is the one I'm worried about.  ?

Lego DC-Super Villains USA.

I'm liking the game, but damn so many levels. I guess after I plat it (will be some time), i'll finally play through Marvel Super-Heroes 2. Playing CTR currently, but I will never be able to plat a Crash game lol 

Dark Souls

I have slowed down a lot these past few weeks.

I'm going to have to really duke it out if I want this platinum in the next few days because I will be leaving for vacation this coming Saturday and I won't be able to play this game until July 5th - July 6th at the earliest.

I have two bosses left before facing Gwyn and getting one of the two endings. Though I will go through the DLC to get a Titanite Slab, I missed my chance with Siegmeyer dying after fighting a Chaos Eater.

Mostly it's going to be grinding out enough Souls to get over 100+ in level and getting all the necessary materials for upgrading all weapons. New Game Plus should be straight forward because I will know where most of everything is.

There is a good chance I will NOT get this platinum in the next four days, if so I will have to let this one sit out for a week afterwards.

5 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Dark Souls

Mostly it's going to be grinding out enough Souls to get over 100+ in level and getting all the necessary materials for upgrading all weapons. New Game Plus should be straight forward because I will know where most of everything is.

Good luck! I know you can do it!

I'm currently working on Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls.

On 31/5/2019 at 2:28 PM, Adras_Nightmare said:

Currently working on Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (still missing a few trophies about Dark Zones, specializations and collectible cards) on PS4, meanwhile I am currently trying to get GTA IV out of my PS3 backlog.

Added CrashTeam Racing Nitro Fueled & Fallout 76 to the list. Too many games, too little time :(