what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna start Dark Souls Remastered on Friday. As usual I've not even looked at the trophy list and it's my first Souls game so I've no idea what to expect other than there being a high likelihood that I'll get my ass kicked a lot, but I'm sure I can do it! I'll play it blind first and then see where I'm at afterwards. 

• Like 1

Was planning to go for Ni no Kuni 2, but i don't know, I'm not enjoying the game, I'm 5~6 hours in, and it was 5~6 hours of boredom, even the story is not catching me, characters say one line, and the rest of the dialogue you have to read while they moan, like, wtf?! Why this shit is not full voice acted? Players would feel much more involved in the game, at least I know I would. The Combat is ok so far, not many complains there, but feels it will be repetitive as the game goes on, specially because it's a 50~60 hours game. Will play for a few more hours, but I'll probably drop this one 

So many....

Currently working on Shenmue (#30) then will follow up with Shenmue II (#31). 

After that I'll probably get back into Dragon Age: Inquisition for #32. I should have this already but I made a wrong decision in one of the last few story missions and missed a trophy...so I figured I'd handle on run #2 that I started to get some of the DLC trophies that required a new play through.

#33 should be Assassins Creed Odyssey and #34 might be Shadow of the Tomb Raider and #35 might be Witcher 3 since I've had an itch to replay it.

I am currently working on Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls for the PS3.

L54895c.png

Finishing leveling my first character to level 70 in Hardcore mode. Also I have around 70 bounties completed. Still a long way to go...

Edited by Ravers