what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

- Epic Mickey 2. Which I've heard is a nightmare thanks to the missable collectables.

- Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2. Standard Lego game and I'm trying to complete all of them all day. 

- Battlefield 4. Just need to boost some MP trophies and then it's pretty straightforward for me

Just platted Uncharted 2 Remastered. Working on Uncharted 3 Remastered. Just some misc trophies, collectibles, and a crushing run left. Then i'll get the last two trophies for UC4 plat. Then finish with Lost Legacy. Brutal/Speed run will have to wait till after LL. 

Resident Evil HD

Since I’m inexperienced with this series, going to do six playthroughs the guide suggests. 

Currently doing the Knife Only playthrough with Chris, then will switch to Jill to do the next few playthroughs before switching back. 

So far I’m enjoying this game. Nothing too hard once you get used to the interface. The camera and movement controls could be a lot better, but that’s to be expected for an old game that was initially remade for the Nintendo GameCube back in 2002.

• 2 weeks later...

Lf7d204.png

F1 2017 - 45/51

I got the online level 50 grind out of the way in August, I basically just need to finish grinding offline vehicle upgrades now as well as a couple of other miscellaneous tasks.

Lccf7c9.png

LEGO Jurassic World - 33/50

Just finished the storyline trophies, now I have the grindy and miscellaneous bits to do..

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

I guess Nioh should be mentioned, too, though that game has failed to grab me.

Oh that's a pity :( I thought the game was fantastic! Hope you'll enjoy it more down the line :)

I have currently three games I'm playing: 

• Diablo III: Almost done with the first softcore campaign playthrough (only last dungeon left), so still some way to go... 
  • Death's Gambit: Dunno how far I am since I'm playing blind, but enjoying the game a lot! I guess this might be my next platinum. 
  • Crypt of the NecroDancer: Slowly making progress and enjoying every second I'm playing this game. Wouldn't say I'm going for the platinum yet, though ?