Beyondthegrave07

what platinum are you going for?

4,464 posts in this topic

Just platted Uncharted 2 Remastered. Working on Uncharted 3 Remastered. Just some misc trophies, collectibles, and a crushing run left. Then i'll get the last two trophies for UC4 plat. Then finish with Lost Legacy. Brutal/Speed run will have to wait till after LL. 

Resident Evil HD

Since I’m inexperienced with this series, going to do six playthroughs the guide suggests. 

Currently doing the Knife Only playthrough with Chris, then will switch to Jill to do the next few playthroughs before switching back. 

So far I’m enjoying this game. Nothing too hard once you get used to the interface. The camera and movement controls could be a lot better, but that’s to be expected for an old game that was initially remade for the Nintendo GameCube back in 2002.

Good choice of a game @Soneto

==

Jak X: Combat Racing

Working on the Gold Medals for the Blue Eco Cup and later the Yellow Eco Cup. Then it's a matter of using cloud/USB saving to obtain all the unlockables and components to get the rest of the trophies.

At the moment im closing in on my 58th plat. Gonna be skyrim. Also going for the 100% on this game. Not as hard or impressive as some of the others ive seen people going for. But ill be happy with it.

Boosted all online trophies for ac brotherhood, I'll start with single player soon

Currently working on Kingdom Come Deliverance.

Hopefully platinum number 16.

CONTROL 

Hopefully, I can finish this weekend. :platinum:

Xenon Valkyrie. I guess Nioh should be mentioned, too, though that game has failed to grab me.

Currently going for Binding of Isaac and am going to start working on Death stranding as well.  First time trying for two 100+ hour games at the same time.

Lf7d204.png

F1 2017 - 45/51

I got the online level 50 grind out of the way in August, I basically just need to finish grinding offline vehicle upgrades now as well as a couple of other miscellaneous tasks.

Lccf7c9.png

LEGO Jurassic World - 33/50

Just finished the storyline trophies, now I have the grindy and miscellaneous bits to do..

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

I guess Nioh should be mentioned, too, though that game has failed to grab me.

Oh that's a pity :( I thought the game was fantastic! Hope you'll enjoy it more down the line :)

I have currently three games I'm playing: 

• Diablo III: Almost done with the first softcore campaign playthrough (only last dungeon left), so still some way to go... 
  • Death's Gambit: Dunno how far I am since I'm playing blind, but enjoying the game a lot! I guess this might be my next platinum. 
  • Crypt of the NecroDancer: Slowly making progress and enjoying every second I'm playing this game. Wouldn't say I'm going for the platinum yet, though 😅

4 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Oh that's a pity :( I thought the game was fantastic! Hope you'll enjoy it more down the line :)

Souls and souls-like are one of my favorite genres, and this still happens a lot among them. I took a year off between plays of Bloodborne because it didn't grab me at first, and I loved it nonetheless. I think I'll like this one, but I'm just not feeling it now.

Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms (recently got GWENT and Fallout Shelter)

It's gonna be a wild ride as I don't spend a penny on f2p :D

Currently working on Okami. I've met the requirements for the plat on this game twice already once on PS2 and another on the Wii so this time around it's much easier. Everything is coming back to me, feels great to be playing it again. :pimp::dance:

46 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

• Diablo III: Almost done with the first softcore campaign playthrough (only last dungeon left), so still some way to go... 
  • Death's Gambit: Dunno how far I am since I'm playing blind, but enjoying the game a lot! I guess this might be my next platinum.

Diablo 3 is a lot of fun! :) ...until you have to do the 500 bounties, I was doing an average of 35-40 bounties an hour. 

Death's Gambit is also a lot fun, but those heroic boss fights and the speedrun trophy was too much for me. I might get back to it don't know when though. :S

Edited by thefinalboss_666