what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

4 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Oh that's a pity :( I thought the game was fantastic! Hope you'll enjoy it more down the line :)

Souls and souls-like are one of my favorite genres, and this still happens a lot among them. I took a year off between plays of Bloodborne because it didn't grab me at first, and I loved it nonetheless. I think I'll like this one, but I'm just not feeling it now.

Currently working on Okami. I've met the requirements for the plat on this game twice already once on PS2 and another on the Wii so this time around it's much easier. Everything is coming back to me, feels great to be playing it again. :pimp::dance:

46 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

• Diablo III: Almost done with the first softcore campaign playthrough (only last dungeon left), so still some way to go... 
  • Death's Gambit: Dunno how far I am since I'm playing blind, but enjoying the game a lot! I guess this might be my next platinum.

Diablo 3 is a lot of fun! :) ...until you have to do the 500 bounties, I was doing an average of 35-40 bounties an hour. 

Death's Gambit is also a lot fun, but those heroic boss fights and the speedrun trophy was too much for me. I might get back to it don't know when though. :S

Edited by thefinalboss_666

On 11/8/2019 at 8:30 AM, Arcesius said:

Oh that's a pity :( I thought the game was fantastic! Hope you'll enjoy it more down the line :)

I have currently three games I'm playing: 

• Diablo III: Almost done with the first softcore campaign playthrough (only last dungeon left), so still some way to go... 
  • Death's Gambit: Dunno how far I am since I'm playing blind, but enjoying the game a lot! I guess this might be my next platinum. 
  • Crypt of the NecroDancer: Slowly making progress and enjoying every second I'm playing this game. Wouldn't say I'm going for the platinum yet, though 1f605.png

I'm starting Diablo 3 today. :D Good luck on the plat in that one!

For OP:

I'm working on Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness and going to be working on Diablo 3 as well. 

• Like 1

I'll be doing Torchlight 2 in one sweep, it's a pretty simple ARPG and I enjoyed the first on PC so, the pickup and play aspect has been nice and it's pretty non-committal.

My final exam is this Saturday, so once that's over and I have a bit more time on my hands, I'll be looking to clear some stuff in my backlog, most notably finish reading through Chaos;Head, and get the platinum for Rime.

But will also work towards the big 100% in Marvel's Spider-Man (and eventually Fallout 4 and Skyrim) and finishing at least the story in God of War and Ghost Recon Wildlands.

While this is all well and good to plan out, I will most likely be buying the new Modern Warfare and bingeing that instead ?

I really have to go through my shelf of games and plan out what I'm going to platinum so I can keep the games on hand for trading in towads the PS5 ?

Edited by SystmOveRide
  • Like 1

Batman: Arkham Knight

I'm at 28% completion(in-game completion, for trophies I'm at 7%) atm... I'm quite enjoying myself. Don't know why I'm surprised but it's just fun being Batman. I know the AR challenges will prolly be a pain but it has been a long time since I've played a game like this and it's a delight. Hope it keeps up!

Edited by realm722

#1 - Nioh. Started it nearly a week ago and is an amazing game and highly suggest for anyone who is interested in soulsborne style games to play.

#2 - Horizon Chase Turbo. Not actively going for it but go back to it every week or two to make a little bit of progress. Not a bad game but not exactly for me and is grindy as well, requiring all tracks to be played at least 3-4 times and that's if you play perfectly first attempt on each track, as there's the world tour mode, endurance mode, and tournament mode.