Beyondthegrave07

what platinum are you going for?

4,467 posts in this topic

On 11/8/2019 at 8:30 AM, Arcesius said:

Oh that's a pity :( I thought the game was fantastic! Hope you'll enjoy it more down the line :)

I have currently three games I'm playing: 

• Diablo III: Almost done with the first softcore campaign playthrough (only last dungeon left), so still some way to go... 
  • Death's Gambit: Dunno how far I am since I'm playing blind, but enjoying the game a lot! I guess this might be my next platinum. 
  • Crypt of the NecroDancer: Slowly making progress and enjoying every second I'm playing this game. Wouldn't say I'm going for the platinum yet, though 1f605.png

I'm starting Diablo 3 today. :D Good luck on the plat in that one!

For OP:

I'm working on Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness and going to be working on Diablo 3 as well. 

I am going for Need for Speed Heat platinum atm.

Short term... Collar x Malice on Vita. Long term goal... Death Stranding on PS4.

Fallout 3. It’s most likely the last PS3 game I’ll ever play and It’ll be my 100th platinum.

Currently putting a huge amount of energy towards NBA 2K20. Grinding towards the 2950 MyTeam cards I need. 

All 4 singstar stacks, I'm almost finished with ps4 versions👌

Edited by timpurnat

Currently playing 

1. Borderlands 3

2. Nfs heat

3 grid

Going for the plat on the first 2 on that list. Grid might take a tad longer

Im currently on 98 plats so one if these might be my 100th (as long as i dont get a couple of quick plats before hand)

Probably Paradox Soul or Neon Junctions. Got so many games to choose from so not sure really. Might buy a new game too.

Edited by Wikkibur

Death Stranding

Right now I'm working an the Trail-Blazer trophy - Upgrade all types of structure to the maximum level.

2 types left and I have to find the right type of material for them. 😒  It's never what you want.

Making a crap load of Ziplines though.

Overwatch.  Still trying to get that plat without boosting, ugh.

I'll be doing Torchlight 2 in one sweep, it's a pretty simple ARPG and I enjoyed the first on PC so, the pickup and play aspect has been nice and it's pretty non-committal.

My final exam is this Saturday, so once that's over and I have a bit more time on my hands, I'll be looking to clear some stuff in my backlog, most notably finish reading through Chaos;Head, and get the platinum for Rime.

But will also work towards the big 100% in Marvel's Spider-Man (and eventually Fallout 4 and Skyrim) and finishing at least the story in God of War and Ghost Recon Wildlands.

While this is all well and good to plan out, I will most likely be buying the new Modern Warfare and bingeing that instead 😛

I really have to go through my shelf of games and plan out what I'm going to platinum so I can keep the games on hand for trading in towads the PS5 😂

Edited by SystmOveRide

I'm currently working on Battlefield 1 and Onrush. Will hopefully get the plats on both :)

Batman: Arkham Knight

I'm at 28% completion(in-game completion, for trophies I'm at 7%) atm... I'm quite enjoying myself. Don't know why I'm surprised but it's just fun being Batman. I know the AR challenges will prolly be a pain but it has been a long time since I've played a game like this and it's a delight. Hope it keeps up!

Edited by realm722

Currently going for Uncharted Remastered. 

And for the rest of my life: Injustice God's Among Us, cause that goddamn battle mode. 

L977e79.png

I'm tackling this monster, wish me luck.

I'll be going for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (NA). I know it's going to be awesome, considering Titanfall 2. I'll definitely get the UK steelbook afterwards, for stacking. 

#1 - Nioh. Started it nearly a week ago and is an amazing game and highly suggest for anyone who is interested in soulsborne style games to play.

#2 - Horizon Chase Turbo. Not actively going for it but go back to it every week or two to make a little bit of progress. Not a bad game but not exactly for me and is grindy as well, requiring all tracks to be played at least 3-4 times and that's if you play perfectly first attempt on each track, as there's the world tour mode, endurance mode, and tournament mode.

I’m on the final stretch of some grindy/difficult plats (PUBG, DBXenoverse and UMvC3), hoping to have them done by the end of the year.

Just Cause 2, Perfectionist trophy looks like a chore, hopefully it isn't