what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The game I’m currently working on doesn’t have a platinum but working on Modern Combat: Domination 100% right now, it’s such a grindy game when chasing the 100% since you need over 4 billion xp for ‘Supreme Commander’ trophy so the game deserves a platinum in my opinion.

Well im continuing on with Idle champions, mainly every time i turn on and standby the console. 

My main squeeze is DQ11 which ive just hit over 100 hours. Didnt know itd be this long but im actually still really enjoying it. 1 final (FINAL) boss to go, few sidequests n equipment to go. Oh and all the leveling trophies. But im in the 80s now and i havent even started the metal slime binge. So im gonna smash em. 

Currently I'm after the plat for Red Dead Redemption 2 and it's a whole damn operation, especially planning out how best to tackle the missables. Seem to be on track, though there's still quite a path ahead.

Others I'm really close to doing are Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. All I need to do for this is the speedrun which I've been sitting on for weeks, (I hate speedruns...) and Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Just Deadly Obsession difficulty to go which isn't overly tough, but huge checkpoint gaps are just scummy ?

• Like 2