what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Acing the last few levels in LittleBigPlanet (PS3) and then I'll have the platinum and the 100%. After that, I'll complete some games to bridge the gap between The Sims 3: Pets (Aiming for that platinum to be my 1000th trophy. I'll probably just clean up games on my profile at that point.

• Like 1

Currently working on Assassins Creed IV on PS4. About halfway done with multiplayer then I will dive into the story.

Also pulling back out the Vita to try and get some stuff I missed there. Considering diving into the world of VNs, not sure where to start.

7 hours ago, Ziggylergros230 said:

Me am going for Marvel vs Capcom 3 on my new account. What about you?

Half the other answers are not even relevant to your post

I'm working on Lego marvel superheroes (annoying cleanup and glitches making it hard), and star wars battlefront 2, I got 70% in 2 days and am slowly getting to the platinum. Also have goat simulator in my backlog but am not currently on that 

On 02/04/2020 at 7:55 PM, BrettyBoy said:

The game I’m currently working on doesn’t have a platinum but working on Modern Combat: Domination 100% right now, it’s such a grindy game when chasing the 100% since you need over 4 billion xp for ‘Supreme Commander’ trophy so the game deserves a platinum in my opinion.

41 million and something xp actually, just to correct myself. I felt relieved after finding this out.

Edited by BrettyBoy