what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Days Gone, I really like this game I was never much a person for open world / sandbox style games but this one is very fun. The story is interesting not completely engrossing but definitely interesting. The game does not feel like a chore either which a lot of these games may fall victim to which is nice. 

On my PS Vita I am playing Ragnarok Odyssey the game feels like a watered down version of Freedom Wars. Freedom Wars is fantastic plays and feels like Monster Hunter. However this game Ragnarok Odyssey is very watered down. Grinding for materials is fun and all but you can only upgrade your health and AP by completing chapters of the game so if you are stuck you are going to need a real-life player to help you out via the Multiplayer option. The difficulty spikes are insane in this game especially when most bosses have a stupid amount of HP to chip away at if you can't do it solo you gotta go to MP but guess what? Their health DOUBLES playing MP mode...

I would not rest recommend this version of the game if you do what to play it buy the ACE version of the game titled Ragnarok Odyssey ACE this is also on PS3 for those that do not own a PS Vita. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I’m in the process of getting Life is Strange 2 as a platinum. But really want to do a platinum run for the Witcher 3 soon. I’m not really into card games so Gwent is going to take some time to get the hang out of it but other than that it shouldn’t be too bad...I hope  

Also the Last Guardian is another game I really want to platinum. I've literally played and beaten this game 6 times and I'm sure I've gotten the platinum at least 3/6 of those times but never popped for me. It's just sooo glitched that it's annoying and frustrating. It's clearly about luck I guess. But I will try again at some point this year to finally get it. Wish me luck!

I am on the way of 39th Platinum and it will be Life is Strange before the storm, after that my 40th milestone will be Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

both games are close to finish. 41th plat will be Shadow of Colossus,(half of the game is finished)  42th plat will be Uncharted 4. ( first time).

Finally  I have plan to buy DLC packs for COD MW3 and COD Ghosts to complete to %100. 

Edited by seyhano

Several games I am working towards getting the Platinum trophy on:

Grand Theft Auto V

2 GTA Online trophies: "Numero Uno" and "Backseat Driver". Just need to find a gaming session in order to finally unlock these trophies and achieve the platinum.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Just need to beat the campaign on Veteran.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

I just need 1 last trophy: "That bullet pen..." (Get 10 kills through bullet penetration in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer)

The Walking Dead: The Final Season

I had a bit of a burnout on Telltale games around the time the developer closed shop, but I need to come back and finish the final season. Its gonna take a couple of replays in each episode and some changing of choices to achieve the trophies, but it should be easy to get as is any other Telltale game.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I just have to complete all of the missions, get an S-rank on all of them, and complete all mission tasks.

Star Wars Battlefront II

All of the remaining trophies I need are on Starfighter Assault. Considering I have barely played on that game mode, this one is going to take a while.

• Like 1

Outlast 2 - loving the setting/environment and atmosphere of it so far. Although I have heard horror stories about the game for the wrong reasons, glitches happening during insane runs.

Jak and Daxter - got this free when I per-ordered Uncharted: the Lost Legacy off Amazon. Rented it years back for the PS2 and 100% before I returned it.

Random Lego game - fun if no trophy glitches.

Wet - been going back to some PS3 games finished the first 2 Bioshock games now looking at Wet. I had fun with it initially but didn’t have the time to play it when I first picked it up. 

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - I went back to the HD trilogy at some point in the last 2 years, started this but never done any more runs of it. Had this on the PS2 and got the teleport glitch thing near the end of the game which is still present in the HD version. Hope I don’t get that again. 

God of War II - need the Cyclopes eyes, full upgrade and challenge trophies will happily sit down and run through this game again though. Love the GoW games, went back and cleaned up the first one recently. After II I have the remaster of III to do on PS4. 

Decided to make my 150th plat be NieR, so working on that one and going to need two easy plats to fill in the spots for 148 and 149 before I get the NieR plat.  Open to suggestions for something quick and fun, my list of owned games not on my profile is in my about me section.

Also chipping away at the Final Fantasy X-2 plat, which probably will take months.  I definitely had missed some stuff for 100% completion, and all the episodes I need to finish need more grinding for levels or tasks done that are obnoxious.  Still also kind of annoyed that I lost months of progress due to the game somehow not getting copied over to my PC when I last backed it up and I'm having to redo a lot of stuff I know I'd finished.

47 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Decided to make my 150th plat be NieR, so working on that one and going to need two easy plats to fill in the spots for 148 and 149 before I get the NieR plat.  Open to suggestions for something quick and fun, my list of owned games not on my profile is in my about me section.

Also chipping away at the Final Fantasy X-2 plat, which probably will take months.  I definitely had missed some stuff for 100% completion, and all the episodes I need to finish need more grinding for levels or tasks done that are obnoxious.  Still also kind of annoyed that I lost months of progress due to the game somehow not getting copied over to my PC when I last backed it up and I'm having to redo a lot of stuff I know I'd finished.

I don't recognize some games, but the ones I do are JRPGs, from those ones, I guess I'll recommend Atelier Ayesha. Yes, you'll have to follow a guide, but the assignment length is very generous. 

On topic: Emma: Lost in Memories. Just need to complete 41 levels more for the plat.

Edited by Edunstar84

Mass Effect: Andromeda

I've 2 trophies left.

Insanity run. I just finished the first 'tomb'. I will be doing side quests just to level my character up. I want to be able to buy the level 80 armor and weapons.

Create six strike teams. I need 95 points to buy the last team. Hopefully by in the next three days.

Right now:

-The legend of heroes: Trails of cold steel III. One trophy left (Chest Quest: Open every treasure chest), already completed it on Nightmare.

-Need for Speed Payback. Four trophies left (Flat Out (every Speed zone), Sideways Style (Every Drift zone), All In (every gambler chip) and Active Lifestyle (every activity with three stars)). I won't be doing the DLC.

-Possibly Grid Autosport. Currently grinding for this one with someone else who's far ahead of me in terms of levels for "I've stopped counting". If I'm at at least level 150, I will go for it. You need to be level 250, and I'm level 73 right now. Still need 5 trophies (I've stopped Counting (reach level 250 in online), Durable, Tuned in and Streetwise (Reach level 10 in Endurance, Tuner and Street respectively) and An Icon in the pit lane (Car to level 99, highest is level 72)).

Berendsapje.png