Beyondthegrave07

what platinum are you going for?

4,658 posts in this topic

Right now I'm focussed on Resident Evil 0. Just finished my no save playthrough and now it's the Leech hunter trophies, hard mode, and a couple of random ones. Getting there! 

GTA V (PS4). I hope 500th platinum xD

I'm going for LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame on PSIV. I think it's a good 34th platinum game that will have a special meaning for me.

1. The last of us remastered

Yesterday I end the mp trophies now focusing on the single player should be fast for now on 😁

2. Resident Evil VII or Call Of Duty WWII I still have to decide when time come

Super Bomberman R. Wonder if I'll be happy or relieved when it's done.

Wolfenstein : Youngblood

On 5/26/2020 at 9:10 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Super Bomberman R. Wonder if I'll be happy or relieved when it's done.

I’ve seen the list and it seems like one hell of a grind. What would you consider the platinum difficulty rating so far?

I am going for the platinum trophy in Hyper Light Drifter. It’s a great game with a challenging platinum to boot, so I’m on board! :)

Posted (edited)

I started Front Mission Evolved a few days ago. Sinleplayer trophies aren’t that bad, but the multiplayer trophies are going to be a huge problem because I need to find at least three other players in order to get a match going. I want to get it done before PS5 but I don’t know if I can get a small group to grind mp with 😭

Edited by RedSkyKing

50 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

I’ve seen the list and it seems like one hell of a grind. What would you consider the platinum difficulty rating so far?

I am going for the platinum trophy in Hyper Light Drifter. It’s a great game with a challenging platinum to boot, so I’m on board! :)

Without the grind, probably would be a 3.5 or so. The main thing is there's a lot of grind. You only have to win online matches 100 times (easy with a partner) and the 1,000 multiplayer is for local games. You don't even have to win except once, I think. You can do it with AI or a second controller. The story has to be completed three times, but the hardest difficulty isn't that bad. The thing that kills you is the bombs and blocks. 

Currently working on battlefield bad company, Lego ninjago, and cod ww2

Still chipping away at Final Fantasy X-2.  Starting working on Tales of Symphonia.  Probably will be a while before I finish either.

Knack II

Need to make some space on my HD.

Currently playing Gravity Rush 2 though I'm midway on the progress of platinum (probably going to 100% it after that) next I'll do a bunch of easy plats then probably one of my pending games in backlog.

I'm trying to get the Brawlhalla platinum before I bite the dust. Touch and go really.

Posted (edited)

Going back to...

god-of-war1.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

And instead of starting were I left off I started a whole new game.

Edited by Jamescush147

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

I just did the Spyro Re-ignited Trilogy, and will be starting this game either today or tomorrow.

Currently working on Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. Just need to complete the speedrun then the Plat is all mine (about a third way through at the moment).

Alongside this I'm also grinding out the trophies for Wolfenstein: Youngblood. What a pain...

After these two I'm either gonna do Shadow of the Tomb Raider - just need to do the Deadly Obsession playthrough, or The Last of Us Remastered - all MP trophies are done now so just need to carry on with my Grounded run whilst picking up collectables.

Learning the ropes of Super Meat Boy... Just perfecting the Light Salt Factory xD

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace - playing with someone who has an OP character. Gotta lock down some of the harder levels before he/she changes their mind.

Uncharted 2 at the moment 😊

On 16.05.2020 at 8:35 AM, seyhano said:

I am on the way of 39th Platinum and it will be Life is Strange before the storm, after that my 40th milestone will be Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

both games are close to finish. 41th plat will be Shadow of Colossus,(half of the game is finished)  42th plat will be Uncharted 4. ( first time).

Finally  I have plan to buy DLC packs for COD MW3 and COD Ghosts to complete to %100. 

LIS Before the Storm check

COD MW3 check

SOTC check 

Uncharted 4 ( in progress to begin)

Now, I have no money to get DLCs I will finish LIS 1 firstly, then I've plan to get platinum UC4 and continue with COD WWII

I'm currently working on God of War. Still have a fair amount of stuff left to do, so it's not gonna be over so soon, but I don't mind it, since I'm loving the game thus far.

Right now I am working on Final Fantasy X HD Remastered. I loved this game the first time I played it almost 20 years ago.