what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 9:10 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Super Bomberman R. Wonder if I'll be happy or relieved when it's done.

I’ve seen the list and it seems like one hell of a grind. What would you consider the platinum difficulty rating so far?

I am going for the platinum trophy in Hyper Light Drifter. It’s a great game with a challenging platinum to boot, so I’m on board! :)

I started Front Mission Evolved a few days ago. Sinleplayer trophies aren’t that bad, but the multiplayer trophies are going to be a huge problem because I need to find at least three other players in order to get a match going. I want to get it done before PS5 but I don’t know if I can get a small group to grind mp with ?

Edited by RedSkyKing

50 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

I’ve seen the list and it seems like one hell of a grind. What would you consider the platinum difficulty rating so far?

I am going for the platinum trophy in Hyper Light Drifter. It’s a great game with a challenging platinum to boot, so I’m on board! :)

Without the grind, probably would be a 3.5 or so. The main thing is there's a lot of grind. You only have to win online matches 100 times (easy with a partner) and the 1,000 multiplayer is for local games. You don't even have to win except once, I think. You can do it with AI or a second controller. The story has to be completed three times, but the hardest difficulty isn't that bad. The thing that kills you is the bombs and blocks. 

• Like 1

Currently working on Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. Just need to complete the speedrun then the Plat is all mine (about a third way through at the moment).

Alongside this I'm also grinding out the trophies for Wolfenstein: Youngblood. What a pain...

After these two I'm either gonna do Shadow of the Tomb Raider - just need to do the Deadly Obsession playthrough, or The Last of Us Remastered - all MP trophies are done now so just need to carry on with my Grounded run whilst picking up collectables.