what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

4 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

Well thanks man haha I've still got a couple of annoying single player ones to grab then start hammering on zombies

Wish you luck xD!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

Valkyria chronicles 4. Pretty straight forward and I'm sitting at 88% completion. I think I only have four weapons left for the Arms Racer trophy, but the damn War Hero trophy is going to be a grind and it's all my fault, lol 

I always saw that game I wonder how it is looks interesting I would like to give it a try one day.

Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes

Pic-A-Pix Pieces 2 (NA Vita)

Trying to make Hajimari my 175th plat but since I'm only at 172, am working on an easy one on Vita to be filler for that.  Sengoku Basara is the chipping away at stupidly long and grindy plat because I still need to finish 3 more playthroughs with 14 out of 16 of the heroes to even get close to finishing this grind.

On 9/18/2020 at 11:42 AM, Tsundokuist said:

NBA 2K21 is going to be a work-in-progress until mid-next year I think, unless they roll back shooting %s to as they were before the last patch.

Street Fighter V I just need one trophy in (Priceless), which is a hell of a grind, hope to finish that in September though.

Then it’s either Persona 5 + Sonic Mania or Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 through October.

As much as i love Sonic Mania, it doesn't have a Plat. but you can still 100% it, great game if you haven't played it yet

• Lonely Mountains: Downhill (Only need to finish all trails with all bikes and their corresponding night challenges. It’s a great game, and I highly recommend it to those who like a fairly challenging platinum!)
  • Payday 2 (Just need to do every heist on Deathwish difficulty)
  • Hollow Knight/Tetris Effect (I can’t decide on which one to go for yet, as both look fun and hard.)

after 10 years i caved in and finally got hannah montana lol. i bought about 20 ps3 games on ebay going through my backlog that i lost or finding games under $5. i gotta say this game is actually somewhat fun. people really shit on it in the past and shit on everyone who played it but i like these low budget games based on movies or tv shows because they offer different things to do. it also has some challenges that arent as easy as people have said. so i totally dont regret getting this game and making it a platinum. if people make fun of me for the title then meh, i have enough rare plats and 500 other games i already played so fk it lmao. the only annoying part is hearing her songs lol. ive been trying to over ride it with some metallica on my stereo

Presently I'm trying to wrap up Persona 3 & 5 Dance (working on 3 now) and also Mafia Definitive Edition. 

In the long run...some century I'll have that Super Meat Boy Plat.

Also hope to get the Crypt Of The Necrodancer Plat at some point but, I'm not seriously practicing that one...yet.

Edited by SinisterDarkSoul

I spend the last 2 days playing Legends of war: Patton, the history channel game, you know, and I never thought that I would like it so much. I haven't played strategy games in a long time. 

I need to complete the 4th operation (5 last missions) without allied casualties and I'll be done :D 

Then I'm going back to Dark Souls2, I stopped bc I lost soooo much souls in a stupid way and decided to relax a couple of days.

I'm working on Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight right now, although I did just get the DLC for One Piece: World Seeker so I can go back and get 100% (already have the platinum).

Both have been slightly side-barred due to me playing Genshin Impact, but I'll get back to it I swear...

The following games I'm going for the platinum:

Need for Speed 2015 - currently mopping through this and I'm suprised this is very easy. Unfortunately the game is a very forgettable reboot and entry to the Need for Speed series. I like it more than Rivals though.

Ghost of Tsushima - I heard amazing stuff about the game and I was gonna get the game when the price cuts down, but my brother bought the game and played through it. Now I finally get around to playing it. And I will have a blast playing this. 

Diablo 3 RoS (Reaper of Souls) (PS3 stack) - A game I did on PS4, and it is a great game, and a very fun one, and I grinded my arse through 500 bounties, traded it in for Doom Eternal, bought the game again but digitally when it was on sale for the Necromancer DLC. Now I decided to slay the Lord of Terror and the platinum once more on PS3. Also have the base game version, but I'm saving it as my 75th platinum.

DeBlob - I heard it is a fun game that is worth going for, and I will give it a shot soon.

Enslaved: Oddesy to the West - I heard it is a underrated game, and I was eger to play it when I grabbed me a PS3 for my self. Probably after Tsushima I geuss.

• Like 1