what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Right now I'm working on Atelier Ryza and Lemmings Touch. 

I'm just about finished the story in Atelier Ryza. This one is far easier than the others in the series and it's not looking like I'll have too much postgame clean up to do. Although Alchemy level 99 may be a bit of a grind.

As far as Lemmings Touch is concerned, well I've just about finished all of the Taxing levels with 3 stars and then it will only be the 35 hard levels left to complete 

Well im gunning for Devil May Cry 1 at the mo altho im more likely to get about 85-90% completion. Its just too hard (from old versions iirc) to do DMD mode. 

Trying Valkyria Chronicles for the 1st time and its challenging but i think doable. No trophies til near halfway thru though. So 0% currently haha.

Also getting very close to Idle Champions plat now surely. Just killing stuff and "Endless" runs to do. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 7:08 PM, xDevilizer said:

Dark Souls 2

Gotta finish the trilogy before Demons Souls release for PS5

I'm working on DS2 too, but damn I'm going sooooo slow and I die surprisingly few times. +25h in, last time I played, I defeated the Executioner's Chariot. Maybe is bc I didn't cheese some bosses that can be cheesed, idk. But enjoying it a lot, as every souls game. Farm sun medals will kick my ass.

I'm also in my 2nd playthrough Borderlands, reached lvl 40 last night. Need to reach lvl 50, and the kill-based trophies with the other 2 characters I have left.

And, Resistance 3, oh boy, doing superhuman playthrough with wife, and a ton of misc. trophies to get. RE3 is literally the game without DLC with most trophies I've ever seen.

That's the main 3 one. I'm also playing The wolf among us and The cube (fkn nightmare!)

• 2 months later...

L0558c8.png

After my previous platinum (MediEvil), I planned to resume Code Vein. However, I decided to resume this after making some progress. After 1,5 weeks of collecting gems and perfect relics, I've got all of them. Now, only the time trials remain and then I can finally relax.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 1

Currently I am trying for two platinums, one that is going to take me another 60+ hours and one that will take about another 2-3 hours of playing.

La24624.png

This one requires I play the game for 100+ hours, considering it takes less than 50 minutes to complete one playthrough I'm having to leave it idle on the titlescreen to get this platinum.

L5b203e.png

I have five trophies left before I have the platinum in this game, for as cheap as it was I've found myself actually enjoying this game.

Once those two are done I will be finishing off Diablo 3

L66368e.png

All that is left for this is to grind up 5 more characters to max level and trophies that are easy to get along the way.

Edited by Sylvanticore

On 1/28/2021 at 9:56 AM, plataa89 said:

I'm wrapping up God of War 2 and then I'm going to play Miles Morales.

Congrats on God of War 2. Miles Morales isn't tough, just annoying at times.

As for me, I'd like to platinum Bully. It's gonna be a grind, and I'm looking at the guide so I don't miss the one missable trophy, Sharp-Dressed Man.

• Like 1

Currently chipping away at the massive grind for Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes.  Am closing in on the more grindy trophies and only have 12 more playthroughs left to get all the accessories needed for the Fashionista trophy (obtain all accessories) which is overall the longest grind of the game.  While each playthough is only about 2-3 hours long, it's still quite a grind when you need 64 for the accessories, plus extra battles for farming weapons, levels and materials not obtained from story mode.  Have 6 out of 16 total characters' tasks fully completed.  I'm aiming to try and wrap this one up by the end of February.

But Ys IX comes out next week and should arrive tomorrow according to my tracking info.  Definitely will be taking a break to play this one

• 4 weeks later...

On PS3, I am currently working on Asura's Wrath (am aiming for the 100%), Naruto UNS Revolution, Metro: Last Light and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

On Vita, I just started Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus.

Will be getting a PS4 pretty soon and a PS5 later this year/early next year.